Does Barbie's Hill 1st round 4A playoff exits suck more than OU?

welp?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. welp?

• YES
    • NO
    • WHO CARES
    • They both suck equally

After the beatdown OU gave Texas, I dont see how you can start another OU sucks thread; especially given the state of your favorite SEC team! I guess we can wait 'til this weekend and see what OU does with Notre Dame. Saying that, I will be the lone yes vote that Barbies Hill 1st round debacles suck worse than OU. One more thing....
ROLL TIDE!  ;D

[quote name="shovel" post="1309004" timestamp="1351129108"]
After the beatdown OU gave Texas, I dont see how you can start another OU sucks thread; especially given the state of your favorite SEC team! I guess we can wait 'til this weekend and see what OU does with Notre Dame. Saying that, I will be the lone yes vote that Barbies Hill 1st round debacles suck worse than OU. One more thing....
ROLL TIDE!  ;D
[/quote] ;D

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1309046" timestamp="1351132585"]
OU didn't suck too bad against the t-sips.
[/quote]

Nope. They still sucked. OU is a cosmic vortex of suck.

[quote name="rollinac" post="1308968" timestamp="1351126263"]
Not a Texas fan but NOTHING sux worse than OU....well xcept Bama.
[/quote]

The only thing Texas has produced in the last four seasons that hasn't sucked is Colt McCoy. You're just mad because Alabama proved it. ;D

[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1309049" timestamp="1351132778"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=105178.msg1309046#msg1309046 date=1351132585]
OU didn't suck too bad against the t-sips.
[/quote]And besides that they have a Dayton kid playing for them, can't be all that bad.
[/quote]

That explains the lack of performance......... ;D ;D ;D  After two weeks ago, OU is my second favorite team in all of NCAA.  Regardless of their weak ars conference, you have to love the fact UT sucks.........  Mack Brown fired after this season, will be a 2013 buy-out coming. 

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1309088" timestamp="1351136086"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=105178.msg1308968#msg1308968 date=1351126263]
Not a Texas fan but NOTHING sux worse than OU....well xcept Bama.
[/quote]

The only thing Texas has produced in the last four seasons that hasn't sucked is Colt McCoy. You're just mad because Alabama proved it. ;D
[/quote]
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttt.....wrong answer.....try again!  Roll Tide Roll....down the toilet bowl ;)!!  Plus, I much preferred this game...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEecbrPFwgE
Unfortunately, our neighbors are from Tuscaloosa...we're great friend 364 days a year....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder