Gia Johns, Orange Crush Gold Player, verbally committs to Angelina College

Gia Johns, a Senior at Vidor High School has decided to continue her softball career at Angelina College, joining her CRUSH Teammates, Kassie James and Kayleigh Roy.

Congrats Gia and Good Luck ! Very proud of you kid ! Angelina is getting another great student athlete ! Now, enjoy your Senior year ! I wish you nothing but the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
[quote name="CRUSHCOACH" post="1308567" timestamp="1351090559"]
  Gia Johns, a Senior at Vidor High School has decided to continue her softball career at Angelina College, joining her CRUSH Teammates, Kassie James and Kayleigh Roy.

Congrats Gia and Good Luck ! Very proud of you kid ! Angelina is getting another great student athlete ! Now, enjoy your Senior year ! I wish you nothing but the best.
[/quote]I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of Gia's coaches which helped her dream of playing college ball come to fruition....
I list these in chronological order and I hope all you guys realize that each and everyone of you played a part in helping her along her journey.
Luis, Greg, Tommy we had a great time, and have some great memories. She loves each of you and will never forget those great times! Luis, I'll never forget our 1st 12u Tourn and what you told a little girl with the jitters, that's family.
Billy, thanks so much, you gave her so much help.
Leonard, she loved playing for you and you would only settle for her best effort, and she loved that. oh yeah, whew, we made it, no more voo-doo dolls. LOL
John and Frank, thanks for all your time and effort, she really enjoys playing for y'all. John, year after year, you give so much to so many even without a daughter still playing, that is, IMO, true desire to help kids achieve their goals, and that makes you a special man.
Also each of her pitching and hitting coaches:
Jimmy, Don, Sophi, Meagan, Jeremy, and Kirk thank you all for helping Gia along the way. Your efforts helped her achieve her dream.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin