The "DONATE" Button is BACK!

WOSgrad

Over the last year or so, I have been asked alot by you about the whereabouts of the donate button to SETXsports.  Well, it is back up at the top!

First, I would like to say that I appreciate that you recognize that this is not a cost free venture on the part of the ownership at SETXsports.  There are a number of costs involved (server cost and maintainance, etc.) and these donations help defray that cost.  Believe me this is not a scheme to get rich, I will have to continue my employment to feed my family as will the other staff members here, LOL.

So whatever you can give, please do. And as always we appreciate each and everyone of you who come here to share your Southeast Texas sports experience!

Staff,
SETXsports.com

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1307115" timestamp="1350925660"]
Over the last year or so, I have been asked alot by you about the whereabouts of the donate button to SETXsports.  Well, it is back up at the top!

First, I would like to say that I appreciate that you recognize that this is not a cost free venture on the part of the ownership at SETXsports.  There are a number of costs involved (server cost and maintainance, etc.) and these donations help defray that cost.  Believe me this is not a scheme to get rich, I will have to continue my employment to feed my family as will the other staff members here, LOL.

So whatever you can give, please do. And as always [b]we appreciate each and everyone of you who come here to share your Southeast Texas sports experience[/b]!

Staff,
SETXsports.com
[/quote]

Do you want to reconsider that?  ;D ;D ;D  Going to donate now. 

Maybe my server, but that button did not work.  Maybe my pop-up blocker got it.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1307630" timestamp="1350961520"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105063.msg1307615#msg1307615 date=1350960371]
worked for me... just hope it went to the right person... Justin?
[/quote]
Jordan
[/quote] Yeah knew it was Jordan.. But didn't put the last name in case he wanted it private.. Was just making sure he was the one it was suppose to go to.. thats all  ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1307667" timestamp="1350963913"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=105063.msg1307630#msg1307630 date=1350961520]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105063.msg1307615#msg1307615 date=1350960371]
worked for me... just hope it went to the right person... Justin?
[/quote]
Jordan
[/quote] Yeah knew it was Jordan.. But didn't put the last name in case he wanted it private.. Was just making sure he was the one it was suppose to go to.. thats all  ;)
[/quote]
8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi