Cleveland at Liberty Game Thread/Cleveland wins 49-7!

WOSgrad

Guest incognito123
The score indicates what I've been saying all along. Lib plays tough when they're close, but when they fall behind, they fold up. Time for a change in Liberty.

Liberty Panthers have no discipline, no heart, and no fight.  It is time to bring in  a Coach that will get the most out of the Kids.  Someone line Coach Slack.  Coach Karen Slack that is!! Liberty Girls fight in every sport they play. They are the only positive thing that happens in the Athletic Department in Liberty!!! Maybe the Football Coaches should take lessons form the Girls Athletics!!!

It's a Done Deel!!!

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1305603" timestamp="1350749348"]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=104928.msg1305440#msg1305440 date=1350714233]
Looks like Cleveland and Shepherd will be fighting for 3rd place this year.
Who would have thought that was even a possibility when the year started.
[/quote] There wont be a fight,Cleveland will stomp Shepherd like a bug.
[/quote]

The question is wil Cleveland recover from the beating Coldsppring will give to them the week before Shepherd plays them. I predict not, they fold and Shepherd by 6.

Touchdown22
Re: Tarkington at Shepherd Game Thread/Shepherd wins 54-14!
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 06:47:24 PM »QuoteModify
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i]I predicted shepherd by 21 but wow. I also predict they will beat Liberty by 7, Splendora by 14, and upset Cleveland by 6. Everyone is going to underestimate Shepherd's QB Everitt's running abiity.[/i]

Here is my previous predictions and was right so far. Shepherd was by 21 over Takington, Shepherd was by 14 over Splendora, and I predicted verbally in the stands Coldspring by 30 over Huffman. By the way we sub'ed in the 3rd quarter against Huffman. I must be either lucky or a genius. Either way the only thing protecting Cleveland is Barbay having mercy and protecting players for Playoffs. Which opens it up for Shepherd to capitalize on Clevelands broken spirit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder