• Lumberton White
    • Lumberton Blue
    • Other

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see PNG W and Lumberton B making it.

PNG W will win it! After playing Lumberton B once already we will make adjustments and stop them. If you have watched them this year (and I have several times) not in any of those games have they made any adjustments on Offense run same plays over and over. With that being said, I think, that will hurt them come playoffs. Their offense is PLANE, and oh yeah, they have no SPEED!

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1303775" timestamp="1350596994"]

PNG W will win it! After playing Lumberton B once already we will make adjustments and stop them. If you have watched them this year (and I have several times) not in any of those games have they made any adjustments on Offense run same plays over and over. With that being said, I think, that will hurt them come playoffs. Their offense is [b][size=12pt]PLANE[/size][/b], and oh yeah, they have no SPEED!
[/quote]

[b]plane/plān/Noun:[/b]

1.A flat surface on which a straight line joining any two points on it would wholly lie.
2.An airplane.
3.A tool consisting of a block with a projecting steel blade, used to smooth a wooden or other surface by paring shavings from it.
4.A tall spreading tree (genus Platanus, family Platanaceae) of the northern hemisphere

[b]plain/plān/Adjective:[/b]

1. Not decorated or elaborate; simple or ordinary in character.

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1303775" timestamp="1350596994"]

PNG W will win it! After playing Lumberton B once already we will make adjustments and stop them. If you have watched them this year (and I have several times) not in any of those games have they made any adjustments on Offense run same plays over and over. With that being said, I think, that will hurt them come playoffs. Their offense is PLANE, and oh yeah, they have no SPEED!
[/quote]
Lol wow.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1303907" timestamp="1350608863"]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=104860.msg1303775#msg1303775 date=1350596994]

PNG W will win it! After playing Lumberton B once already we will make adjustments and stop them. If you have watched them this year (and I have several times) not in any of those games have they made any adjustments on Offense run same plays over and over. With that being said, I think, that will hurt them come playoffs. Their offense is [b][size=12pt]PLANE[/size][/b], and oh yeah, they have no SPEED!
[/quote]

1.A flat surface on which a straight line joining any two points on it would wholly lie.
2.An airplane.
3.A tool consisting of a block with a projecting steel blade, used to smooth a wooden or other surface by paring shavings from it.
4.A tall spreading tree (genus Platanus, family Platanaceae) of the northern hemisphere

[/quote]

Hahaha  ;D  ;D  ;D this just made my Sunday

Guest White4Life22
PNG-White! All the way! But its gonna be ugly, much respect to Lumberton. The best quarterback in STJFL  is back and ready to do some gunslinging…. I hope its white and purple against each other but however it plays out I just want the kids to have a good time. Let the best Team WIN!!

Its has been a great season with a lot of surprises. Im proud of the ability of coaches to make the corrections necessary to get back into the hunt. I wish everyone the very best and congratulations of making it to the playoffs. I also want to thank the leadership of the STJFL for doing what was necessary to hold this great association together. I hope those that wanted to split the STJFL have found the confidence in our leadership to see that we are only working for a greater cause in the future and have laid out the plans for that to happen. There will always be issues and problems, but with a secure leadership, all things are possible. I am speaking as a charter member of this association and I am proud to have served 14 years in the process. Lets all support all our associations as we move into the playoff rounds and most importantly, lets pray that we all come out of this with our health and pride that we started with. Good Luck to Everyone. Just for the record, I want to thank all the cheerleaders of our STJFL Association. I am the very worst of not paying attention to these great girls because I am so focused on the field, but they have done a great job this year at all of our games. THANK YOU GIRLS and good luck at the Cheerleader Competition. My best wishes are with you all.

Head Coach Mike Minton
Lumberton Senior Blue Rockin Raiders
President, Lumberton Youth Football & Cheerleaders, Inc.

[quote name="Coach Mike" post="1308420" timestamp="1351056271"]
Its has been a great season with a lot of surprises. Im proud of the ability of coaches to make the corrections necessary to get back into the hunt. I wish everyone the very best and congratulations of making it to the playoffs. I also want to thank the leadership of the STJFL for doing what was necessary to hold this great association together. I hope those that wanted to split the STJFL have found the confidence in our leadership to see that we are only working for a greater cause in the future and have laid out the plans for that to happen. There will always be issues and problems, but with a secure leadership, all things are possible. I am speaking as a charter member of this association and I am proud to have served 14 years in the process. Lets all support all our associations as we move into the playoff rounds and most importantly, lets pray that we all come out of this with our health and pride that we started with. Good Luck to Everyone. Just for the record, I want to thank all the cheerleaders of our STJFL Association. I am the very worst of not paying attention to these great girls because I am so focused on the field, but they have done a great job this year at all of our games. THANK YOU GIRLS and good luck at the Cheerleader Competition. My best wishes are with you all.

Head Coach Mike Minton
Lumberton Senior Blue Rockin Raiders
President, Lumberton Youth Football & Cheerleaders, Inc.
[/quote]

Very Well Said!!

Thanks Coach!

PNG W's offense is plane...aeroplane.  Vidor won't be able to handle it.  Lumberton Blue....they'll be able to handle it.  See you in the loser's bracket PNGW, here's the stjfl home game for your participation...brought to you by egg land's best.

I remember when Beaumont teams in STJFL were a 'win' on the schedule.  They have really come a long way from a few years back (when they joined the league).  They have great coaches and great kids.  Unfortunately, Lumberton W don't care.  Lum W will advance.  They will advance again when they play PNG P, unfortunately Lum W will advance....home......here's the participation ribbon Lum W, at least you get to start little dribbler's early. 

Lumberton Blue is going to bring it.  The STJFL should have a separate division for senior Lum B.  They are elite.  To beat them, you must bring your A game, while they bring their D game (see Lumberton White Game).  PNG P, there's little hope in the Superbowl.  Lum B should have a crown.  They will be kings supreme of STJFL senior large school division 2012 (STJFLSLSD 2012 Champs).

Of course, I have no clue....good luck to all.  Expecially Bmt, sure would like to see that upset. 

[quote name="ShockG" post="1308866" timestamp="1351113729"]
PNG W's offense is plane...aeroplane.  Vidor won't be able to handle it.  Lumberton Blue....they'll be able to handle it.  See you in the loser's bracket PNGW, here's the stjfl home game for your participation...brought to you by egg land's best.

I remember when Beaumont teams in STJFL were a 'win' on the schedule.  They have really come a long way from a few years back (when they joined the league).  They have great coaches and great kids.  Unfortunately, Lumberton W don't care.  Lum W will advance.  They will advance again when they play PNG P, unfortunately Lum W will advance....home......here's the participation ribbon Lum W, at least you get to start little dribbler's early. 

Lumberton Blue is going to bring it.  The STJFL should have a separate division for senior Lum B.  They are elite.  To beat them, you must bring your A game, while they bring their D game (see Lumberton White Game).  PNG P, there's little hope in the Superbowl.  Lum B should have a crown.  They will be kings supreme of STJFL senior large school division 2012 (STJFLSLSD 2012 Champs).

Of course, I have no clue....good luck to all.  Expecially Bmt, sure would like to see that upset.
[/quote]

You may be correct.....you may be wrong......But one thing for sure.......

The attitude you have is the same attitude Lumberton Blue came in with when Lumberton W pulled the upset......So, you may want to check it  ;)

Good luck to all........

and by the way.....if BOTH  Lumberton teams meet in the superbowl, that shows an excellent youth program out of Lumberton....there will really be no losers......

I remember when Beaumont teams in STJFL were a 'win' on the schedule.  They have really come a long way from a few years b ???ack (when they joined the league).  They have great coaches and great kids.  Unfortunately, Lumberton W don't care.  Lum W will advance.  They will advance again when they play PNG P, unfortunately Lum W will advance....home......here's the participation ribbon Lum W, at least you get to start little dribbler's early.

Of course, I have no clue....good luck to all.  Expecially Bmt, sure would like to see that upset. [/quote]

Great first post... :o

[/quote]

+1 for tecmo bowl

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1308871" timestamp="1351114127"]
[quote author=ShockG link=topic=104860.msg1308866#msg1308866 date=1351113729]

[/quote]

You may be correct.....you may be wrong......But one thing for sure.......

The attitude you have is the same attitude Lumberton Blue came in with when Lumberton W pulled the upset......So, you may want to check it  ;)

Good luck to all........

and by the way.....if BOTH  Lumberton teams meet in the superbowl, that shows an excellent youth program out of Lumberton....there will really be no losers......
[/quote]

Without a doubt.  I'm for upsets all around..mostly.  We have been a part of this league for six years and I have always been impressed with Lumberton and would never count any Lumberton team out.  The STJFL youth program, for all the faults and complaints against it, really has been an outlet for many kids who never knew their potentials.  Although we as parents and coaches may not forget a blown call here, a low blow there...these players will hold on to memories of playing the game, teamwork, and school/team spirit.  For many, this may be the only football they play.  For some, they may not have played if not for this league.  Sorry for the mush, I'll change my channel from Lifetime to ESPN.....

[/quote]
That won't happen. Bmt will not beat Lum W. Sorry to tell you.. And Lum B is very good.. But they are not elite. They have 3 very good players and a very good coaching staff. Very discipline. If things work out like they should, it will be Lum W and Lum B in the Super Bowl and will be another good game regardless of the outcome .

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1303907" timestamp="1350608863"]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=104860.msg1303775#msg1303775 date=1350596994]

[/quote]

2.An airplane.

[/quote]That is freaking funny! All I can say about Lumb-W you guys are pretty good..But it is hard to beat a team like Lumb-B twice JMO..Not saying it can not be done..Good Luck to both ..The end to the worst youth season in any of my kids life is over..Now we have three weeks to teach them how to play football  8)..By the way my pick would probably be Lumberton-B with Lumberton-W on their heels...Never thought I would say this :) ..... I was impressed with both Lumberton teams coaching..Good luck to both...Bubba Sonnier

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1309109" timestamp="1351156779"]
That is freaking funny! All I can say about Lumb-W you guys are pretty good..But it is hard to beat a team like Lumb-B twice JMO..Not saying it can not be done..Good Luck to both ..[b]The end to the worst youth season in any of my kids life is ove[/b]r..Now we have three weeks to teach them how to play football  8)..By the way my pick would probably be Lumberton-B with Lumberton-W on their heels...Never thought I would say this :) ..... I was impressed with both Lumberton teams coaching..Good luck to both...Bubba Sonnier
[/quote]

Yes, we KNOW, Basebow, we know.  Been hearin' about it all year ::)

After watching PNG-P last week I'm suprised they aren't getting more talk.  They controlled evey aspect of the game vs Vidor and looked really good.  After looking at the scores they beat Lum-W and only lost to Lum-B, WOS and PNG-W but my understanding they lost to PNG without something like 6 starters.  I believe Lum-B is the team to beat but surprised PNG-W is getting so much run you can't give up that many point and expect to beat playoff teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin