LCM @ Ozen - Saturday at the Butch

[quote name="409Fan" post="1303193" timestamp="1350521973"]
LCM will win! Not because they have better coaches. Not because they have better players. But because they have better fans and their Ozen will end up hurting themselves a win once again. [b]Oh and the refs won't be a factor in this one either like they were last week[/b]. Sorry Ozen for calling it like I know it.
[/quote]
read the bold. one can draw the conclusion that you are saying the refs cost them the game. if that is not what you meant, then eloborate more next time.

[quote name="409Fan" post="1303486" timestamp="1350574443"]
[b]First off I did not blame the refs for them losing the game. I blame them for helping them lose [/b] the game so get your facts straight. Now Ozen was already losing but to have a huge play come back for almost no reason whatsoever is a loss of tempo for any team. They still had the chance to come back and didn't do what they needed to do. I mainly blame Ozen for the loss because they did fail to put up points like they are supposed to and hurt themselves every time they got started. And what I was saying in my post was that while many people were blaming the refs for the total loss, they won't have that scapegoat this time. Get your facts straight and pay attention to what I type before you misquote me.
[/quote]
now you don't blame the refs for the loss but ,you blame the refs for helping them lose. exactly how did the refs help them lose. and isn't both of those statements saying the same thing? don't think i misquoted you at all. you need to proof read.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1303201" timestamp="1350522595"]
[quote author=409Fan link=topic=104818.msg1303193#msg1303193 date=1350521973]
LCM will win! Not because they have better coaches. Not because they have better players. But because they have better fans and their Ozen will end up hurting themselves a win once again. Oh and the refs won't be a factor in this one either like they were last week. Sorry Ozen for calling it like I know it.
[/quote]
Typical ozen guy blaming the refs.

Smh
This dude isnt even a Ozen Fan He has been bashing us all year long. He is actually a jaguar fan who is still upset from the 47 27  win. He better start paying more attention to his jags because they are on the tough end of district now. Good luck to them though.

The refs HELPED them lose by slowing down the game by taking too much time with some of the penalties and of course the controversial ending drive for Ozen. That's how they HELPED. However there may have been 6 or 7 drives for Ozen total and each one shall be taken independently into account when it comes to losing this close game. And when I said "they won't be a factor" I was saying that the fans and critics will have to blame a good LCM team and Ozen for their own loss this time. [b]Still the reason why they lost WASN'T ALL the referees' fault.[/b] That is what I am saying. Anyhow, this is an LCM vs Ozen thread so let me redirect back on topic: LCM will win this one because Ozen can't finish well and neither can they tackle well......POINT BLANK PERIOD

[quote name="kING TUT" post="1303545" timestamp="1350580159"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104818.msg1303201#msg1303201 date=1350522595]
[/quote]

Smh
This dude isnt even a Ozen Fan He has been bashing us all year long. He is actually a jaguar fan who is still upset from the 47 27  win. He better start paying more attention to his jags because they are on the tough end of district now. Good luck to them though.
[/quote]
As it says in my name, I am a 409 fan. I root for all the 409 teams unless they are playing against one another, I'll leave out who my favorite really is. But when it seriously comes to the game, I choose who I seriously think will win from an ex football player's point of view. I am a Dallas Cowboy's fan at heart and hope they win every single game. I seriously do! But if they go up against a better team I just have to be honest and say I hope they win, but I don't think they will win. I love the players at Ozen and wish the best for them (even though I can be animated at times) but at the end of the day I just like to tell it how it is.

[quote name="409Fan" post="1303554" timestamp="1350580602"]
[quote author=kING TUT link=topic=104818.msg1303545#msg1303545 date=1350580159]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104818.msg1303201#msg1303201 date=1350522595]
[/quote]

Smh
[/quote]
As it says in my name, I am a 409 fan. I root for all the 409 teams unless they are playing against one another, I'll leave out who my favorite really is. But when it seriously comes to the game, I choose who I seriously think will win from an ex football player's point of view. [b][size=10pt]I am a Dallas Cowboy's fan [/size] [/b] at heart and hope they win every single game. I seriously do! But if they go up against a better team I just have to be honest and say I hope they win, but I don't think they will win. I love the players at Ozen and wish the best for them (even though I can be animated at times) but at the end of the day I just like to tell it how it is.
[/quote]

Well heck, that's where the problem starts at!! If Ozen can play mistake free ball then I think they will win it.  They need the win though especially going into Ned next week.

Wow!  A couple of weeks ago everyone was talking about how dominant Ozen looked against Central and how their offense was high powered.  After dominating Vidor for most of the game( a game I attended) and losing to Livingston, they may not even make the playoffs.  'Quite frankly' I want to know, what has gone wrong?  West Orange Stark is the truth!

[quote name="Steven_A_Smith" post="1303650" timestamp="1350587471"]
Wow!  A couple of weeks ago everyone was talking about how dominant Ozen looked against Central and how their offense was high powered.  After dominating Vidor for most of the game( a game I attended) and losing to Livingston, they may not even make the playoffs.  'Quite frankly' I want to know, what has gone wrong?  West Orange Stark is the truth!
[/quote]
I wouldn't say they dominate vidor. They made two good passes for touchdowns and there third Td came on a bad punt by us plus penalties by us that basically gave y'all that third Td. Not to mention 5 out of the 6 times we put the ball on the ground was center to qb exchanges. Yes y'all had a good half but dominated? No. That happened in the second half. Something like 16 yards of total offense that we let y'all have. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder