Davaughn Thomas

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1300501" timestamp="1350241735"]
[quote author=silsbeetigerbasketballfan link=topic=104683.msg1300482#msg1300482 date=1350240531]
will Davaughn thomas be the impacted player on silsbee high basketball team?
[/quote]

Will he be THE impact player? [b]NO!!!!!![/b]
[/quote]

Lol, capslock overload!!!!!!!!

It has been no secret on here that Davaughn has had his problems in the past,  if he keeps these in the past he can be a nice addition to the Tigers.  He won't be the standout player and doesn't need to try to be.  The Tigers already have their two standout players in Elam and Holmes, along with several players who can step up and have a big game when needed.  I have seen Thomas play this summer and he has played quite well.  He will be one of the Tigers bigger players and can play inside or out.  He just needs to do what is asked of him at the time and not try to play where he wants.  In the summer games I have seen he has been used in both and done well.  He also has the ability to step up and have a big game when needed.  All we Tiger fans need is for him to be a team player both on and off the court. 

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1300501" timestamp="1350241735"]
[quote author=silsbeetigerbasketballfan link=topic=104683.msg1300482#msg1300482 date=1350240531]
will Davaughn thomas be the impacted player on silsbee high basketball team?
[/quote]

Will he be THE impact player? [b]NO!!!!!![/b]
[/quote] I ABSOLUTELY Agree With Aggie On This One!!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="proudmom#32" post="1322445" timestamp="1352290655"]
Not quite sure who has sen him play,but after watching him in the pre-season,there is a strong possibility that he will make a difference for the Tigers team!!! Impact player maybe not,GREAT addition to the team definitely!!! ;D
[/quote] I saw him play this Fall against Ozen. He will definitely help Silsbee during the season and into the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...
He is playing really hard and with alot of heart!!!Great game against Central. There was no one who could stop him!!!He is also a great leader and motivator to his team mates. Last year was a trying year for him and he made many mistakes off the court. Now its time for him to give it all he has to make the all district team and all state team.As he would say......Tigernation,LETS EAT!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder