VIDOR @ CENTRAL predictions

who wins?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Vidor
    • Central

[quote name="VP 93......" post="1306130" timestamp="1350793732"]
[quote author=Doit2emjags link=topic=104615.msg1306114#msg1306114 date=1350792319]
Good game Vidor, [b]they won't make it far in the playoffs with that offense [/b] but it was enough to beat us which shouldn't have happend! Good game boys & GOODLUCK with the rest of the season..
[/quote]

No matter how far it takes them, it will be FARTHER then Central... ;)
[/quote]

Lol oh well It's just not Central season, I told y'all GOOD game and GOODLUCK so take it and hush..

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Doit2emjags" post="1306114" timestamp="1350792319"]
Good game Vidor, [b]they won't make it far in the playoffs with that offense but it was enough[/b] to beat us which shouldn't have happend! Good game boys & GOODLUCK with the rest of the season..
[/quote]
yes it was enough, we ran the plays that worked on central over and over and over. not good enough for the playoffs? you only saw a portion of our offense tonight, no need to break out the entire playbook tonight. trust me there is ALOT more.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1306162" timestamp="1350795940"]
[quote author=Doit2emjags link=topic=104615.msg1306114#msg1306114 date=1350792319]
Good game Vidor, [b]they won't make it far in the playoffs with that offense but it was enough[/b] to beat us which shouldn't have happend! Good game boys & GOODLUCK with the rest of the season..
[/quote]
yes it was enough, we ran the plays that worked on central over and over and over. not good enough for the playoffs? you only saw a portion of our offense tonight, no need to break out the entire playbook tonight. trust me there is ALOT more.
[/quote]

Yeah I sure hope so, cuz from the looks of it if #23 gets hurt they'll be in a world of trouble he's they star on offense Nd defense

Shows What good gameplanning and coaching can do.  # 23 IS the stay on both defense and offense.  Those guys find a way to make it work at after play.  Coming into this game, you can tell what those guys worked on leading to this game.  They were going to have everyone watching our QB.  When he scrambled, they closed down the middle, and knowing they could because of our horrible I
O-line play (this was in the scouting report).  They were going to bring pressure at Mitchell because if he is rushed, he'll be less effective on the long play (scouting report).  They know we'd run the option play 15 times and they knew they could blow it up in the backfield because they were discipline (scouting report).  They knew that on offense, their o-line could punk us all night (scouting report) and that we could not tackle well (arm tackles and bad angles to fly to the football) (do you get my point?).  And on top of that, they knew our special teams coverage is trash when every game we let teams return in the middle of the field to advance all the way into our territory (HELLO?!). 

I a very out of touch older Jag fan at the beginning of this game,' Last year Vidor held back because of the fallen Matthew Thomas.  This year, their unrestrained.  That came true.  Then he mad another asinine comment.  He said Quirante  runs a 4.5 In a 40.  I shook my head and said, 'sir, no one on that field with the exception of 2 players non on vidor's  team, runs a 4.5.  This gentleman defended our staff and credited the kids for this poor performance.  So you know I are him  up like yesterday's lunch.  Smh

All and all, just like I've been saying, we can take losses to Nederland and Vidor and still make the playoffs by beating Livingston and LC-M.  It starts now, Jags.  Btw, 1 of 2 good things can happen this year.  We  make can make the playoffs and make this season a success or miss the playoffs for a second consecutive year then after that, _______ is _______. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1306238" timestamp="1350823810"]
Shows What good gameplanning and coaching can do.  # 23 IS the stay on both defense and offense.  Those guys find a way to make it work at after play.  Coming into this game, you can tell what those guys worked on leading to this game.  They were going to have everyone watching our QB.  When he scrambled, they closed down the middle, and knowing they could because of our horrible I
O-line play (this was in the scouting report).  They were going to bring pressure at Mitchell because if he is rushed, he'll be less effective on the long play (scouting report).  They know we'd run the option play 15 times and they knew they could blow it up in the backfield because they were discipline (scouting report).  They knew that on offense, their o-line could punk us all night (scouting report) and that we could not tackle well (arm tackles and bad angles to fly to the football) (do you get my point?).  And on top of that, they knew our special teams coverage is trash when every game we let teams return in the middle of the field to advance all the way into our territory (HELLO?!). 

I a very out of touch older Jag fan at the beginning of this game,' Last year Vidor held back because of the fallen Matthew Thomas.  This year, their unrestrained.  That came true.  Then he mad another asinine comment.  He said Quirante  runs a 4.5 In a 40.  I shook my head and said, 'sir, no one on that field with the exception of 2 players non on vidor's  team, runs a 4.5.  This gentleman defended our staff and credited the kids for this poor performance.  So you know I are him  up like yesterday's lunch.  Smh

All and all, just like I've been saying, we can take losses to Nederland and Vidor and still make the playoffs by beating Livingston and LC-M.  It starts now, Jags.  Btw, 1 of 2 good things can happen this year.  We  make can make the playoffs and make this season a success or miss the playoffs for a second consecutive year then after that, _______ is _______. 
[/quote]
that was a good game central just couldnt score on turnovers by vidor! and speed does kill but when coaches dont put you in the right position to use it its worthless! but congrats to vidor they(vidor) should go at least 3 rds this yr in the playoffs!
and vidor did the SAMETHING OZEN did on defense the EXACT SAMETHING blitz on the edge and play 2deep man! but the coaches did pick it up til 3rd qtr... they didnt have any slide protection towards the blitz to help our QB out! it was just GOOD COACHING BY VIDOR THAT WON THE GAME!

[quote name="MIKEFE_SR!!" post="1306241" timestamp="1350824238"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=104615.msg1306238#msg1306238 date=1350823810]
O-line play (this was in the scouting report).  They were going to bring pressure at Mitchell because if he is rushed, he'll be less effective on the long play (scouting report).  They know we'd run the option play 15 times and they knew they could blow it up in the backfield because they were discipline (scouting report).  They knew that on offense, their o-line could punk us all night (scouting report) and that we could not tackle well (arm tackles and bad angles to fly to the football) (do you get my point?).  And on top of that, they knew our special teams coverage is trash when eve.
ry game we let teams return in the middle of the field to advance all the way into our territory (HELLO?!). 

[/quote]
that was a good game central just couldnt score on turnovers by vidor! and speed does kill but when coaches dont put you in the right position to use it its worthless! but congrats to vidor they(vidor) should go at least 3 rds this yr in the playoffs!
and vidor did the SAMETHING OZEN did on defense the EXACT SAMETHING blitz on the edge and play 2deep man! but the coaches did pick it up til 3rd qtr... they didnt have any slide protection towards the blitz to help our QB out! it was just GOOD COACHING BY VIDOR THAT WON THE GAME!
[/quote]Good post, Mike.  I saw you at the game, so I'll ask you.  Was THAT  Jag Football that you're used to being around?

[quote name="Doit2emjags" post="1306223" timestamp="1350807700"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=104615.msg1306162#msg1306162 date=1350795940]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah I sure hope so, cuz from the looks of it if #23 gets hurt they'll be in a world of trouble he's they star on offense Nd defense
[/quote]
Same could be said about mitchell for yall's team.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1306247" timestamp="1350826231"]
[quote author=MIKEFE_SR!! link=topic=104615.msg1306241#msg1306241 date=1350824238]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=104615.msg1306238#msg1306238 date=1350823810]
O-line play (this was in the scouting report).  They were going to bring pressure at Mitchell because if he is rushed, he'll be less effective on the long play (scouting report).  They know we'd run the option play 15 times and they knew they could blow it up in the backfield because they were discipline (scouting report).  They knew that on offense, their o-line could punk us all night (scouting report) and that we could not tackle well (arm tackles and bad angles to fly to the football) (do you get my point?).  And on top of that, they knew our special teams coverage is trash when eve.
ry game we let teams return in the middle of the field to advance all the way into our territory (HELLO?!). 

[/quote]
[/quote]Good post, Mike.  I saw you at the game, so I'll ask you.  Was THAT  Jag Football that you're used to being around?
[/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIR! PPL were scared to play us! We(players)came to play every week no matter who it was! We were smacking ppl left and right! and we had an offense that would put up enough points to help our defense! but this team is difference its OFFENSE FIRST and PRAY OUR DEFENSE CAN MAKE ONE STOP!lol.. The sideline didnt seem hype on 3rd downs heck to think about it they didnt seem to hype on turnovers! i didnt see that killem attitude that central is used to having! This team is only excited during warm ups! It can only get better ya know! AND THAT PUNT ON $TH DOWN WAS HORRIBLE....The FAN SUPPORT SUCKED! THE COACHES WASNT HYPED... IDK IF we make it to the playoffs we might be going home first rd! What you think?

[quote name="MIKEFE_SR!!" post="1306367" timestamp="1350839904"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=104615.msg1306247#msg1306247 date=1350826231]
[quote author=MIKEFE_SR!! link=topic=104615.msg1306241#msg1306241 date=1350824238]

[/quote]
[/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIR! PPL were scared to play us! We(players)came to play every week no matter who it was! We were smacking ppl left and right! and we had an offense that would put up enough points to help our defense! but this team is difference its OFFENSE FIRST and PRAY OUR DEFENSE CAN MAKE ONE STOP!lol.. The sideline didnt seem hype on 3rd downs heck to think about it they didnt seem to hype on turnovers! i didnt see that killem attitude that central is used to having! This team is only excited during warm ups! It can only get better ya know! AND THAT PUNT ON $TH DOWN WAS HORRIBLE....The FAN SUPPORT SUCKED! THE COACHES WASNT HYPED... IDK IF we make it to the playoffs we might be going home first rd! What you think?
[/quote]I agree with you totally.  I remember y'all year.  That was the 3 round year under Suggs.  Arguably, that was one of the best defenses that's came through our halls.  Yes, we went away from Central football and now it's outscore someone and play wait until they come to me defense.  NO attacking.  Yes, if we make  the playoffs, and that's a big ol' IF, we'll get smoked in the first round...

I could not understand why central kept trying to spread us out and get the ball deep down field when Mitchell was getting killed as soon as the ball was snapped. I thought they would have had a little more success going max protection and trying to get the ball out a little quicker.they had a little success out in the flats to the inside receiver in the 2nd quarter and then just got away from it.

[quote name="pirate68" post="1306384" timestamp="1350841411"]
I could not understand why central kept trying to spread us out and get the ball deep down field when Mitchell was getting killed as soon as the ball was snapped. I thought they would have had a little more success going max protection and trying to get the ball out a little quicker.they had a little success out in the flats to the inside receiver in the 2nd quarter and then just got away from it.
[/quote] That's our staff for you.  Smh

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1306617" timestamp="1350864557"]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=104615.msg1306384#msg1306384 date=1350841411]
[/quote] That's our staff for you.  Smh
[/quote]Livingston has a linebacker called Mr. Nasty who will take him apart if they don't block better, I also heard Central got away with a lot of holding in that game. If so, they won't get that kind of home cooking in Livingston, the will get called for holding I believe.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder