BEAUMONT OZEN AT LIVINGSTON GAME THREAD/LIONS win 21-14!!

WOSgrad

The Livingston Lions continue their 20-4A season tonight at they host the Beaumont Ozen Panthers!  Randy Rowe's Lions, 1-4 on the season and 1-1 in district play, look to rebound from last week's 23-7 loss to Nederland.  Meanwhile, Jeff Nelson's Panthers, who come into the game with a 2-3 season mark and 1-1 district record, also look to rebound from a loss last week, to Vidor 28-21.

Join Ken Luck and Clint Davis for all of the action from Lion Stadium in Livingston beginning with the pregame at 7:15 pm by tuning into The Eagle, KETX 92.3 FM or by clicking on the following link:

[url=http://streamdb1web.securenetsystems.net/v4/index.cfm?stationCallSign=KETX&relocateURL=true]http://streamdb1web.securenetsystems.net/v4/index.cfm?stationCallSign=KETX&relocateURL=true[/url]

Bringing you Livingston Lions football on The Eagle 92.3 FM and SETXsports!!!

[quote name="409Fan" post="1298942" timestamp="1350100669"]
All I have to say is, according to my source that heard about the game, "there's a sh@t storm on the Panthers side." Some huge mistakes by the refs and tension on the sideline
[/quote]
Can't believe I'm agreeing with u on something lol. Trust me I'm not downing livingston in anyway but the refs were horrible. Anybody at the game left with a few new made up cuss words. How I wish this game was televised cuz it would beat America's funniest home videos by a landslide. Seems we got the bottom of the bunch of replacement refs.

Good job Livingston, good luck the rest of the way.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1299165" timestamp="1350110388"]
Trocket, you hitting up the LV/Lumberton game next week?
[/quote]I really don't know yet, might attend EC game if I can work it out with the boss, she only attends Livingston games so I might in up in Lumberton Friday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder