**SETXsports Rankings For Feb. 16th..Final Rankings**

KFDM COOP

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way WH can compete with 2A powerhouses like Kountze/EC it might stay close early but at least 25 pts spread when the 4th quarter buzzer tolls. I am not taking nething away from WH, great year! Its just easy to jump on the underdog's band-wagon but as far as talent..NO WAY!

WH has a very good basketball team you cant take anything away from a team with 1 loss i think the top five teams are fine just the way they are for now

1. Hardin Jefferson

2. Kountze

3. Silsbee

4. East Chambers

5. West Hardin

Guest allsportsfan

I have to humbly disagree. I think WH could compete with those teams.

They played EC and Kountze both last year and were in the games.

EC and KTZ may be better this year, but so is WH.

Not saying they would win, but i don't think it would be 25 Pts. 

WH has a very good basketball team you cant take anything away from a team with 1 loss i think the top five teams are fine just the way they are for now

1. Hardin Jefferson

2. Kountze

3. Silsbee

4. East Chambers

5. West Hardin

well i don't think West Hardin would stand a chance against WOS.....I think you have to rank them high due to only having 1 loss.

I haven't seen WOS or Silsbee play this year so I can't comment on them.I have seen HJ,EC and Kountze several times each and WH 4 times ,while WH has a good club there would be some real matchup problems for them,especially against HJ and Kountze.In all honesty they are a very good 1-a club and should be very proud of their acomplishments.Good luck to all of them in the playoffs.

Who's in charge of these rankings, Dayton beat central 2 TIMES, Dayton beat lcm 2 TIMES, both are ranked ahead, well lcm will be sitting at home and central is the 3rd place team, behind ozen and Dayton

MAKES SENSE TO ME, GOOD JOB ;D ;D ;D ;D

Simple, Dayton lost to the Bears and the cellar dweller Bulldogs, who Central has beaten.  Well, there goes your answer...and yall wont be no. 2 for long, because yall have a showdown with the Panthers, making yall a projected 8-4.  I dont' know if the tiebreaker will be broken with a playoff or a coin flip.  I just how they dont' go on the head to head matchup.

Only Friday night can tell. No one thinks WH is real. They play WO-S  in the Montagne. If its a 20 pt. win by the Mustangs, then okay ya'll can talk smack.  ::)  WH shouldn't be allowed to clean the toilets in Kountze, EC and the all mighty God-for-saken HJ or whatever. But if its a legitimate game, or WH actually pulls out a victory (no way right, congrats on the year, but they suck anyway) then how about a lil' respect. They are a good team, regardless of classification. 

ok solja first off ya we lost to LCM..but dont forget one of our best players A.J. Dugat was in In School Suspension and couldnt play. So that was a huge loss and yall cannot say yall are better than us when we beat yall twice. Come on now..its good to be loyal to your school but to say that yall our better than us..hmmm...think about that..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder