**SETXsports Rankings For Feb. 16th..Final Rankings**

KFDM COOP

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just give West Hardin their due.Its hard to rank 1-a thru 3-a schools in the same poll.WH is a lot of fun to watch this year and they are a senior dominated club.They have worked hard to get where they are .Congrats Oilers.Sunshine Warren is a small 2-a school.HJ would have beat a lot of teams by 50 the night we played them,they were off the hook.Warren is 18-3 so they can't be to bad.WH is 18-0 hard to argue with that.Not any bad clubs on this list.

great job oilers!!! ;)

you guys are the best..... just keep doing what you are doing!!!

its kinda funny how these people that are saying we couldnt beat this team or that team have probably never even seen us play....so dont sweat them....

and why keep saying it....WH will not get to face any of these teams so dont speculate

I have no problem with West Hardin being #1. They are undefeated and ranked very high in their classification. It's just a local poll, not that big of a deal.

I think we all know that WH would lose to HJ, WOS, Silsbee, EC, and Kountze.

Tell me why WH cant beat HJ, or EC?  I am not saying they would, but you seem for sure they would lose to all those teams.  Have you seen WH play?  Do you know anything about them?  My guess is that your statement is based on past history, and the fact that WH is a little 1A school.  WH can compete, if not beat, each school you mentioned.  Heck, they have been competing with EC for the last few years.

Very well said yepyep,I think the same way WH is a much better team than last year.WH can play with all the teams mentioned above, they might not win but it would go down to the final min. of the game. Oilers dont pay any attention to who you can or cant beat just take them 1 at a time and lets hope I have to take some vac. in march

Big School (5A-4A)

1. Ozen

2. Memorial

3. Dayton

4. West Brook

5. Barbers Hill

6. Central

7. LC-M

8. PN-G

9. Nederland

10.Lumberton

Small School (3A-Privates)

1. Hardin-Jefferson

2. WOS

3. Silsbee

4. East Chambers

5. Kountze

6. West Hardin

7. Warren

8. Orangefield

9. Kelly

10.Deweyville/Big Sandy

This is my "poll" Everyone in the top 10 are great teams but HJ has beaten EC 2 out of 3 times and WOS 2 for 2 and not leaving Silsbee out they took it to HJ the other night but I think HJ has a better team. No doubt WH can compete. They wouldn't be undefeated if they couldn't, just not at that level with schools a lot larger,

Guest allsportsfan

WH loses one game with their point guard sick and his back up out and they drop 8 spots?

Not saying they should have stayed at the top, but that is interesting.

Should make for a weekly shake up as half the teams will probably lose one game just this week.

Guest allsportsfan

My only real argument is Warren over WH. WH beat them in the meeting this year, and WH has beat some of the same opponents Warren has beat.

Coop?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder