**SETXsports Rankings For Feb. 16th..Final Rankings**

KFDM COOP

How could you have an argument with Warren,they did not move up or down in the ratings.They were 7 last week and are still 7.WH is a good club but you cant pay much attention to rankings.Warren plays EC and Kountze this week on the road.They won't be favored in either game,should they drop in the rankings if they lose?You tell me.WH and Warren played a 2 point game so it would be hard to rank either club on that.Most of the clubs in this poll will lose some more games,its impossible to keep high school kids up for every game.Props to the Oilers and Warriors they are both having great years.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest allsportsfan

Coop, I watch 24A, HD needs to be in front of Spurger. HD beat them at Spurger and have yet to play them at home.

I think Spurger is eliminated from playoff contention, and HD is almost a shoe-in for the last spot.

Everything else looks pretty good to me.

Thanks for the interesting info you all provide. 

How can you drop Kelly from 6 to 8 when their only game this week was a closer than the score indicated 9 point loss to St. Thomas (it was a 4 point game with 3 minutes left)?  It was a very good game by the way but got no coverage at all because it was the same night as the HJ vs WOS game.  This is the same St. Thomas team that beat #3 HJ by 19 points 4 weeks ago.  The same St. Thomas team that I believe you said there was no shame in HJ losing to them because they are a nation power.  They are a very good team by the way and they come back to Kelly on Tuesday, February 13.  They are good enough to compete with every team on the area list, big school and small school. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn