Jr. Power Rankings After week 6

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1295919" timestamp="1349838997"]

Vidor White is undoubtedly the No. 1 Junior team. Those boys are awesome. Barring injuries, they should not lose a game.
[/quote]
I agree about Vidor W....the PNG W team has to be very respectable second.  They took care of Lum W this past weekend in a very well played game.  When I reviewed all the weekly scores on the STJFL website it looks like the PNG W team played the Vidor W team to the lowest point difference of all the Vidor games.  Plus I would like to also mention the PNG W team held Vidor to zero points in the second half of their game.  There are still a lot of games to be played including playoffs, but I would love to see this one again with a different result.  ;D

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1296505" timestamp="1349903332"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=104357.msg1295919#msg1295919 date=1349838997]

Vidor White is undoubtedly the No. 1 Junior team. Those boys are awesome. Barring injuries, they should not lose a game.
[/quote]
I agree about Vidor W....the PNG W team has to be very respectable second.  They took care of Lum W this past weekend in a very well played game.  When I reviewed all the weekly scores on the STJFL website it looks like the PNG W team played the Vidor W team to the lowest point difference of all the Vidor games.  Plus I would like to also mention the PNG W team held Vidor to zero points in the second half of their game.  There are still a lot of games to be played including playoffs, but I would love to see this one again with a different result.  ;D
[/quote]If this game was to happen again, I'd go with Png W. Vidor beat a young team early in the season and introduced them to some big boy football. Png is now ready and WiILL take down Vidor and big #25 in the Superbowl. You can stick a fork in both Lum teams ;D

[quote name="Gucci" post="1296550" timestamp="1349906291"]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=104357.msg1296505#msg1296505 date=1349903332]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=104357.msg1295919#msg1295919 date=1349838997]

[/quote]
[/quote]If this game was to happen again, I'd go with Png W. Vidor beat a young team early in the season and introduced them to some big boy football. Png is now ready and WiILL take down Vidor and big #25 in the Superbowl. You can stick a fork in both Lum teams ;D
[/quote]

Im completely thinking same thing Gucci! those kids are very well balanced and game changers all over the field. The Coaching staff is on point at utilizing there kids. Now WOS will give them trouble for sure! But I honestly believe they have only begun. Not to mention again THEY ARE 9!

[quote name="dogfather" post="1296987" timestamp="1349973292"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=104357.msg1296550#msg1296550 date=1349906291]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=104357.msg1296505#msg1296505 date=1349903332]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Im completely thinking same thing Gucci! those kids are very well balanced and game changers all over the field. The Coaching staff is on point at utilizing there kids. Now WOS will give them trouble for sure! But I honestly believe they have only begun. [color=red][size=14pt]Not to mention again THEY ARE 9!
[/quote]Deja vu!! How are they only 9yr old and have the BEST 10 yr olds in their League?? . Once again, Png problem is in house. Just like they left the Png G PW team in bad shape, they are doing the same thing in Jrs, same coaches and kids only difference is their called Png W jrs team instead of PNG G. Why is Stjfl letting them get away with this. Obviously this is the only Team png cares about. How can Png P be 0-6?? You had a all 9 yr old peewer Superbowl winning team. I guess purple didn't know how to draft because obviously they have the left overs in png. Someone needs to explain this

all png teams have met the 60/40 age requirement.so there is no stacking of one age group.as a coach in the png association i think you get out what you put in.obviously png jr white put a lot of time and energy into drafting,coaching and game planning.add in some good talent and you'll win games.look for png grey to have a say in who the best png jr team is this year.right now my money is on png grey to represent in the bowl!!

[quote name="lu cards" post="1297185" timestamp="1349985403"]
all png teams have met the 60/40 age requirement.so there is no stacking of one age group.as a coach in the png association i think you get out what you put in.obviously png jr white put a lot of time and energy into drafting,coaching and game planning.add in some good talent and you'll win games.look for png grey to have a say in who the best png jr team is this year.right now my money is on png grey to represent in the bowl!!
[/quote]
I will root for both teams in the playoffs, but if their paths cross PNG W will win hands down.  Most of the kids on this team are from the PNG G PeeWee Superbowl Champions of last year.  Same Coaches plus Same Kids make a deadly combo when executing plays on both side of the ball. 

Hands down PNG Grey wont make it to the bowl! Sorry you have a couple decent players, no line, and coaching isnt anywhere close to the caliber of Vid W/PNG W/or Lum W.

Good luck though COACH!

The three teams I just mentioned have good chemistry, discipline, and are obviously well prepared for opponents. They are all very tough! It doesnt mean any of them are stacked, How about maybe they all just have a better over all package than others?!? Every one is always looking to accuse of wrong doing.

Top 4
Vidor White (Super Bowl)
PNG White (Super Bowl)
Lumberton White
PNG Grey

[quote name="Gucci" post="1297034" timestamp="1349976665"]
[quote author=dogfather link=topic=104357.msg1296987#msg1296987 date=1349973292]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=104357.msg1296550#msg1296550 date=1349906291]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Im completely thinking same thing Gucci! those kids are very well balanced and game changers all over the field. The Coaching staff is on point at utilizing there kids. Now WOS will give them trouble for sure! But I honestly believe they have only begun. [color=red][size=14pt]Not to mention again THEY ARE 9!
[/quote]Deja vu!! How are they only 9yr old and have the BEST 10 yr olds in their League?? . Once again, Png problem is in house. Just like they left the Png G PW team in bad shape, they are doing the same thing in Jrs, same coaches and kids only difference is their called Png W jrs team instead of PNG G. Why is Stjfl letting them get away with this. Obviously this is the only Team png cares about. How can Png P be 0-6?? You had a all 9 yr old peewer Superbowl winning team. I guess purple didn't know how to draft because obviously they have the left overs in png. Someone needs to explain this
[/quote]

PNG has 3 teams in junior  4/2, 5/1, and 0/6 then 3 in peewee 0/5, 1/4, and 4/2. I see one good team in the whole batch so where is the stacked team?

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1296505" timestamp="1349903332"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Just because PNG W beat Lum W doesn't make them 2nd. Lum W is 5-0 in Conference, PNG W is only 3-1 in Conference. Lum W is winning where it counts. Vidor W is the top team in Junior and unfortunately Bmt B will be up against them this weekend.

;D I will be rooting for WOS this weekend  ;D

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1297273" timestamp="1349993742"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Just because PNG W beat Lum W doesn't make them 2nd. Lum W is 5-0 in Conference, PNG W is only 3-1 in Conference. Lum W is winning where it counts. Vidor W is the top team in Junior and unfortunately Bmt B will be up against them this weekend.

;D I will
be rooting for WOS this weekend  ;D
[/quote]
Well im looking forward to Vidor W and PNG W meeting again in the Super Bowl cause they are two best teams in Jr. I dont have a child so m just giving my opinion based on all ive seen.
Lum W and coach chicken wing could prove me wrong, but the others should start getting ready for Basketball season.

Gucci your an embasil! Your ether from a small school or you live somewhere between Lum. and Bmt. ::) here is my reasoning!
Here is the list for all you retards that think retardedly:
1 PN has more kids sign up for youth football than any other school.
2 6in one hand half a doven in another=We were all 60/40
3 3 Coaching staffs = 1. great coach 1. good coach 1. I'd rather be at the deer lease Coach!
4 take great coach put him on deer lease coach team you have a play off teamor at least        500.Yes  there is talent on the purple team!
5 Take the good coach put him on the great Coaches team They loose to Lum w
6 They have way more talent to choose from (after that ) it comes down to coaching!
7 Just accept they are better than you!
Finally everyone was cryin last yr abt loaded and stacking NOW they are a young team and still winning? explain that ? as for the poor left for tha wolfs peewee grey read lines read lines 1-6

[quote name="dogfather" post="1297765" timestamp="1350055318"]
Gucci your an embasil! Your ether from a small school or you live somewhere between Lum. and Bmt. ::) here is my reasoning!
3 3 Coaching staffs = 1. great coach 1. good coach 1. I'd rather be at the deer lease Coach!
4 take great coach put him on deer lease coach team you have a play off teamor at least        500.Yes  there is talent on the purple team!
6 They have way more talent to choose from (after that ) it comes down to coaching!
Finally everyone was cryin last yr abt loaded and stacking NOW they are a young team and still winning? explain that ? as for the poor left for tha wolfs peewee grey read lines read lines 1-6
[/quote]

I don't care a thing about this thread.  But, I think a
"non-embasil" might spell the word "imbecile."  Just sayin'.  Have a good day you Guys.

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1297830" timestamp="1350060823"]
[quote author=dogfather link=topic=104357.msg1297765#msg1297765 date=1350055318]
[/quote]

"non-embasil" might spell the word "imbecile."  Just sayin'.  Have a good day you Guys.
[/quote]

:o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="dogfather" post="1297765" timestamp="1350055318"]
[/quote]

Weren't you the one complaining about Ned teams being spread thin on talent betweeen 3 teams?  I mean, if it all comes down to coaching that is.  And weren't you the one calling PNG cheaters for stacking teams.  I'm confused  :o

[quote name="hvac_setx" post="1297926" timestamp="1350066651"]
[quote author=dogfather link=topic=104357.msg1297765#msg1297765 date=1350055318]
[/quote]

Weren't you the one complaining about Ned teams being spread thin on talent betweeen 3 teams?  I mean, if it all comes down to coaching that is.  And weren't you the one calling PNG cheaters for stacking teams.  I'm confused  :o
[/quote]Dogfather has never won anything and it wont get any easier.His organization should pull his card. It's about time to give someone a chance because obviously what he's doing isn't working.  :D

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1297830" timestamp="1350060823"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

;D  :D  ;D  :D  ;D  :D Too Funny.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi