** KIRBYVILLE @ HARDIN POLL**

Who You Got.?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who You Got.?

• HARDIN
    • KIRBYVILLE

[quote name="hook em' 09" post="1294666" timestamp="1349710681"]
Hardin can play if you give them a chance and let them hang in the game. Hardin is hungry for a win and I know Fortune will have them ready to play and make it a close game. Kville comes out on top though this week.
[/quote] Agree

I know that Hardin is like Anahuac, NEVER think they will just lay down.  They are capable of beating just about any team if they stay consistent.  How I would LOVE for them to beat Kirbyville, it might just shut Kvillecats up for good.  It would be like this in district.

1. EC or Newton
2. Newton or EC
3. Anahuac
4. Woodville
5 Kountze
6. Hardin
7. [b]Kirbyville[/b]
8.Warren

Would just absolutely [color=red][b]LOVE[/b][/color] it!!! 

Oh I'm not.  I just can't take Kvillecats mouth running. EC know that every game is a battle, and we have respect for EVERY team.  Just wish Kvillecats would quite running his overload mouth!  No offence to the actual team I wish them nothing but the best because I truly like watch a good game of football, not the blowout.  :)

[quote name="sport1971" post="1294938" timestamp="1349727801"]
Kirbyville should win this, but if they go in over confident, Hardin could jump up and beat them. Hardin will not lay down and just give Kirbyville the game.
[/quote]

ok lets be realistic here!  I highly doubt Kville is looking over anyone at this point!  lol  over confident!!  get real!!!!!!!

[quote name="BucFan" post="1294776" timestamp="1349718371"]
Oh I'm not.  I just can't take Kvillecats mouth running. EC know that every game is a battle, and we have respect for EVERY team.  Just wish Kvillecats would quite running his overload mouth!  No offence to the actual team I wish them nothing but the best because I truly like watch a good game of football, not the blowout.  :)
[/quote] I made a prediction that Newton win and you're upset....GET OVER IT! I have more respect for my neighbors than them Bucs. WT opens up the playbook this week on yall in an old fashion way ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder