Hardin vs Anahuac! Who you got

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="APanthers" post="1287796" timestamp="1349101279"]
I think the Panthers will win their 2nd district game this week and stay in the hunt for a playoff spot .
[/quote]

I think the Anahuac - Woodville winner makes playoffs. 

[quote name="puddleofmudd" post="1287863" timestamp="1349106040"]
come on guys, I was kinda hoping for something like Anahuac will score 50 points on Hardin before the first half like most of you said last week against Kountze.
[/quote]
I know this is kind of boring thread.  Where is Kvillecats when you need him?  Anyway...should be a good game, but Anahuac has proved so far they are still a factor in the playoff hunt within this very tough district.  Good luck to both squads!  There I go, being boring also....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Israel is a very important ally to the US, in terms of security, intelligence gathering and many actions that have hindered nuclear proliferation in the Middle East.  Are they our most important, don't know, but I don't see the UK taking care of some of the problems Israel does, yet they are still a very important ally, I think it's a silly argument. To say that the Middle East is not as close to a global threat as Russia and China may be true today, but if Iran develops nuclear weapons, it will be at the disposal of maniacs that will fly into buildings screaming Allahu Akbar and fully expecting to see their 70 virgins on the other side.  Israel has played a big part in keeping that from happening.  China and Russia have restraints in place that the religious fanatics do not, that places the global threat from them on a whole new level, imo.  Not to mention the countless terrorist organizations they fund globally, with US money, I will add. Not sure the necessity to rate our allies, they're all important.
    • The Middle East is not close and have never been close to a threat on a global (or most important US threat as Russia china) you think the government is more concerned with the Middle East over them? And if either two attacked,Israel wouldn’t be on anybody mind. the UK would and it’s not close the uk is our greatest ally even in the Middle East Uk is our greatest ally. Other than political talking points what have the state of Israel done for the US.   Side bar I started a thread awhile ago about Israel . Few responses.. why is a Christian nation so Eager to defined those who consider the phrases king Jesus, Christ is king offensive.    If we can protest Ukraine we should be able to protest the state of Israel. Take away religion and there the exact same.
    • It's 2 towns trying to get tickets all at the same time. We have a history of crashing sites..lol
    • The problem as well as that all of the social justice warriors, influencers, and instigators repeat these lies in the immediate days after the event, garnering outrage.  But when they're proven false they never go back and rescind their outrage-causing posts, they just move on to the next one.
    • I just find it really hard to believe that Trump will select a VP based on the votes they bring him.  He's going to want a Trumper that will affirm his every move and stoke his ego.  I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I doubt it.  And as you said, in these battle ground states a few tenths of a % point may be enough to swing the whole election.  Trump can't afford a VP who will cost him votes (Noem would cost him full points, not just tenths), but also needs a candidate that will bring in as many votes as possible.  So hopefully whichever Trump disciple he chooses has some political appeal to swing voters.
  • Topics