Injury Updates....

dustoff03

[quote name="pirate supporter" post="1286203" timestamp="1348934008"]
one of the officials from the Deweyville / HD game was taken off by stretcher and ambulance last night. Got hit pretty hard during a play. Don't know how he is. Praying the guy is ok.
[/quote]
Wow! I do too.

[quote name="pirate supporter" post="1286203" timestamp="1348934008"]
one of the officials from the Deweyville / HD game was taken off by stretcher and ambulance last night. Got hit pretty hard during a play. Don't know how he is. Praying the guy is ok.
[/quote]I didn't think about it but we need to be praying for the Ref's too. I had Friday off from work so I was not around PC to post the Friday Night Prayers. If I don't post it in time, someone please feel free to post it.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1286432" timestamp="1348944770"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103896.msg1286314#msg1286314 date=1348939514]
Hope were not dinged up too bad.  :-\
[/quote]We can out fine. Rucker did take a shot to the head though, but he did re-enter the game.
[/quote] 8)

Malveaux, will be ready to go for Livingston. He is a true warrior and he will come back even harder than before. In regards to the illegal chop block , that is the only way Vidor was able to block this kid!!!!!!!!!! Caleb Malveaux is true nose guard, who requires a double team 75% of the time. With that being said, it will take more than Vidor's cheap shots, to deter this kid from his mission. Which is to put the center into the lap of the QB or back and play on the offenses side of the ball. Last night he did his job extremely well, which led to Vidor having to play on the edges most of the night. To all those who are praying for Caleb Malveaux thank- you very much and God bless you all. Sincerely Caleb's DAD.[quote name="jake94" post="1286487" timestamp="1348947364"]
Malveaux for Ned went down on a chop block. Looked bad initially, but he came back in and then exited again. Hope he is ok.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder