Dayton at C.E. King Game Thread/Dayton wins 24-6!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bronco fans need to be quiet about taking a knee on an injury.  It is not a sign of respect.  it was to keep little pee wee football kids in line when there was an injury. I do not recall any college or pro team taking a knee during an injury.  If your opinion is different, it is just that an opinion and I can assure it does not matter with what the broncos do. 

We have got to get the offense sorted out.  I swear I haven't heard the same names in the same positions any two weeks in a row.  I'm not sure if it's injuries or trying things out.  5 games in should have it sorted out but we don't seem to have it sorted out quite yet.  Thanks to the defense for winning 3 of 4 thus far with this one pretty close to being sealed.

Then take your butt home and don't come back.

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1285283" timestamp="1348886047"]
I have been a bronco fan for many years , never have u seen the broncos not take a knee for an injured player . I have seen it tonight . I am embarrassed to be a bronco fan at this point . Broncos deserve what ever it is they get .
[/quote]

I have been a bronco fan for many years , never have u seen the broncos not take a knee for an injured player . I have seen it tonight . I am embarrassed to be a bronco fan at this point . Broncos deserve what ever it is they get .
[/quote]

The Baseball forum is a few clicks down...leave the kids alone

[/quote]

Never, huh?  I guess you weren't at the game last week.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1285513" timestamp="1348888426"]
Well heres what i think.. Dayton came into this game thinking it was gonna be a snap.. easy win.. cause they sure didn play tonight like they did last week. JMO
[/quote]

That's one view.  I think the more populare view is Dayton is not as good as they think they are........just sayin.  By the way, remind me what the BH and CE King score was last week....... ;) ;)

Yes I was at that game too mike . Thought that may have been a jab at Crosby for not taking a knee 2 years ago when Jakari broke his leg . Doesn't make it right but what can you say . These boys aren't in college or the pros , they are still kids . What makes it even worse is some kids took a knee and were made to stand . All of this is my opinion , to each his own .

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1285534" timestamp="1348888620"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103845.msg1285513#msg1285513 date=1348888426]
Well heres what i think.. Dayton came into this game thinking it was gonna be a snap.. easy win.. cause they sure didn play tonight like they did last week. JMO
[/quote]

That's one view.  I think the more populare view is Dayton is not as good as they think they are........just sayin.  By the way, remind me what the BH and CE King score was last week....... ;) ;)
[/quote]

How bout... CE King has some coaches on staff that are extremely familiar with the Dayton Offense and Defense and they planned well and played us tough. Everyone knows that CEK always has athletes. So our kids had to fight for one... so what? Maybe they got tougher tonight. One more thing... CEK always seems to be a bit of a sloppy one for us.

Everyone ease off the panic button for now. Hopefully the injured king player is ok and we didn't get anyone too dinged up...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder