Dayton at C.E. King Game Thread/Dayton wins 24-6!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1287948" timestamp="1349110694"]
I just had a chance to go look at the stats in this one!!! OMG!!! CEK out gained you guys by 30 yards and yoy almost had more punting yards than total yards ;D
[/quote]look at the passing yds bhfan. I think dayton had 6yds. That should tell you something about what happened that night.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1287948" timestamp="1349110694"]
I just had a chance to go look at the stats in this one!!! OMG!!! CEK out gained you guys by 30 yards and yoy almost had more punting yards than total yards ;D
[/quote] Yeah we laid an egg in that game - CEK had some athletes I actually thought they out played us if it weren't for fumbles and bad hikes from CEK this could of been a nail biter. We got very little penitration on their "O" line ,but you can bet we've made the right adjustment's for KP-  -cough,cough  :) ;) :D ;D

[quote name="bronco1" post="1286089" timestamp="1348925496"]
[quote author=DaytonBaseball101 link=topic=103845.msg1285283#msg1285283 date=1348886047]
I have been a bronco fan for many years , never have u seen the broncos not take a knee for an injured player . I have seen it tonight . I am embarrassed to be a bronco fan at this point . [b]Broncos deserve what ever it is they get .[/b][/quote]

What we deserve?
Please go to your mirror, look at that person and tell him, "I'm an idiot".
You are the embarrassement. Please remove the word [b]Dayton[/b] from your screen name.
[/quote]If your on the field take a knee, If your on the sideline just be respectful. I know one of the Broncos on the sideline said the fans shoutin "Take a knee " was disrespectful because he thought they should have shut their mouths like the team did!! Did anyone notice when DaytonBaseball101 left? Stay at Home next game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder