North Shore proves scary heading into District 21-5A play

AggiesAreWe

[quote name="mypooh" post="1283913" timestamp="1348823988"]
where people saying that there was problems at North Shore. When you chosing from 4000 kids it should be easy to find 30 to play football.
[/quote]30? They routinely have 70-75, on the sidelines, and even more once the playoffs start. I wish we had their numbers. SMH!

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1283971" timestamp="1348837053"]
[quote author=mypooh link=topic=103762.msg1283913#msg1283913 date=1348823988]
where people saying that there was problems at North Shore. When you chosing from 4000 kids it should be easy to find 30 to play football.
[/quote]30? They routinely have 70-75, on the sidelines, and even more once the playoffs start. I wish we had their numbers. SMH!
[/quote]

Scouts are very aware of N/S, that program sends a lot of kids on to good D1 programs.

[quote name="puddleofmudd" post="1284102" timestamp="1348844169"]
North Shore is a NCAA college factory. They run one best summer workouts and offseasons in the state and they rival one of an elite Division I school. For them to be sucessfull in the playoffs is to do what they do and hope for a lucky draw when it comes to playoff matchups.
[/quote]

I had breakfast two weeks ago with NS head coach. We discussed this very thing. They seem to have a very 'well-oiled' way of running things.

everyone is saying they are back. checkout "da sho" schedule. they should have blown those people out!! then letting manvel jump out like that tells me they are not that great. as far as a college d1 factory...since PAM opened, i'm willing to bet we had more. on top of that P.A. has 4 players in the nfl...ALL STARTERS!! i was going to say 5, but not sure were james johnson is. he was with the bengals awhile back.

bellaire is not a top notch program. however,they brought something that might help PAM messure themselves before NS. they had a BIG powerful bruising running back. he nickled and dimed PAM with 5yards here 3 yards there etc..,but never broke for a big one.we will be coming back to this in two weeks,but micha thomas is no singleton or fisk!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298