Week 5 SR Predictions!

tc hawk

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1286907" timestamp="1348973880"]
Is that a final on L-town?
[/quote]

YES, BIG game next week.... PNG-W vs Lumbeton-B, I will have to give eage to PNG-W. Looks like White was able to shut down Lumberton-B fullback.  PNG-W will do the same. With no speed to get around outside PNG-W 30-Lumberton-B 18...

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1287115" timestamp="1349013000"]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=103579.msg1286907#msg1286907 date=1348973880]
Is that a final on L-town?
[/quote]

YES, BIG game next week.... PNG-W vs Lumbeton-B, I will have to give eage to PNG-W. Looks like White was able to shut down Lumberton-B fullback.  PNG-W will do the same. With no speed to get around outside PNG-W 30-Lumberton-B 18...
[/quote]

you still have to score ;)

k[quote name="hvac_setx" post="1286271" timestamp="1348937306"]
[quote author=BaseBow linkchange bipic=103579.msg1286165#msg1286165 date=1348931572]
Please rain so we don't have to go through this torture today  :P...Is it against the rules for me to give the D-FENCE signals from the side lines? This is a real question does anybody knowe the answere?
[/quote]
I know the answer.. Quit-Cha bitchin' and let the kids play some football!
[/quote]you must be the  idot  trying  to coach this team.

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1287742" timestamp="1349098410"]
you must be the  idot  trying  to coach this team.
[/quote]

Nope.  Just tired of seeing the constant back and forth of "this coach sucks", "I could do better", "kids wanna quit", blah blah blah.  You people should create a single thread entitled "Team complaints" and leave the comments there, instead of tying up every thread relating to predictions, scores, etc.  Just my 2 cents.

[quote name="hvac_setx" post="1287768" timestamp="1349099526"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=103579.msg1287742#msg1287742 date=1349098410]
you must be the  idot  trying  to coach this team.
[/quote]

Nope.  Just tired of seeing the constant back and forth of "this coach sucks", "I could do better", "kids wanna quit", blah blah blah.  You people should create a single thread entitled "Team complaints" and leave the comments there, instead of tying up every thread relating to predictions, scores, etc.  Just my 2 cents.
[/quote]

hvac_setx since u are so interested & tired of the subject of ned. sr. team that you put your 2 cents in on every comment,we are having a "team complaint" meeting today at 5:15pm at bulldog stadium parking lot.please attend becuz i think your input & knowledge would help all of us other non-coaches understand what the real coaches are doing?

[quote name="kf89" post="1287821" timestamp="1349103662"]
hvac_setx since u are so interested & tired of the subject of ned. sr. team that you put your 2 cents in on every comment,we are having a "team complaint" meeting today at 5:15pm at bulldog stadium parking lot.please attend becuz i think your input & knowledge would help all of us other non-coaches understand what the real coaches are doing?
[/quote]

Hey kf89, if you can get "Keith Stone" to come with hvac, let me know. I'd love to come to your meeting.

Love, Bobcat101

[quote name="who-you-think" post="1287849" timestamp="1349105134"]
Lmao...wish somebody could explain...
[/quote]

From what I read and (I don't have a dog in this fight), its a couple of coaches who are not coaching who think they could do better then the coaches who are coaching. They (who are not coaching) are not happy with their sons coaching philosophy come on here and talk crap about the team and the coaches!!

[b]Examples:[/b]
"I wish we were actually hitting. All we've done is a bunch of agility drills. We are gonna be in for a BIG surprise our first scrimmage..."

"ned will be lucky to win a game........sum good talent but isnt using ir right......idk"

"By the time Hunter figured out he wanted to play Jason had already found coaches..BUT I have tried to help and the coach does not want any help, I have offered DEF-play books and OFF- play books , I guess he does not need them..This is the first time in 12 yrs I had to sit and watch one of my kids on the side and it is very hard..I think these guys hearts in the right place ... I just don't think the knowledge of the game is there...I look at the parents on the side lines and wonder if they talk this bad about me when I am on the field with the kids( and trust me I know they do)..If any coaches from Ned-BLK read this their is a couple of coaches on the side that would help just ask they would be glad to help ...I am not bashing these coaches , I have talked to the coach and he knows how I feel..I am not a mad parent I am a confused coach sitting on the outside looking in...And just in case your not sure who this is its Bubba Sonnier..."

"My son is on ned and im here to tell you it wont even be close as long as that coaching staff is there..its sad that the best players on that team are begging to quit because of coaches and their horrible decisions...very hard to sit and watch that crap at practice and the games....lumberton wins big"[/b]

:o :o

U R RIGHT BOBCAT101,my invite goes out to keith stone,wish u knew & any other expert sports person without a record or resume to back their comments on topics they know so much about.if mr. stone does show up i will let u know asap,lol! none of the statments by mr. sonnier & others are crap talk,they are all 100% fact spoken to the coaches in person. since you dont have a dog in the fight,why r  u quoting 4 diff. statements.     

[quote name="kf89" post="1288244" timestamp="1349125933"]
U R RIGHT BOBCAT101,my invite goes out to keith stone,wish u knew & any other expert sports person without a record or resume to back their comments on topics they know so much about.if mr. stone does show up i will let u know asap,lol! none of the statments by mr. sonnier & others are crap talk,they are all 100% fact spoken to the coaches in person. since you dont have a dog in the fight,why r  u quoting 4 diff. statements.   
[/quote]
Because "who-you-think" ask if somebody could explain what was going on...

Kinda funny how bubba gets quoted but the one quoting him doesn't have the, we'll you know where I'm going with this, to sign his name. Wonder if that's because he knows Bub and wouldnt want to say it to him in person ;-). And to make it clear our son's playing time isn't in question at all.  He seldom leaves the field. It's other players who should be out there that aren't being given the chance. I promise we aren't the only ones who see it. Every parent on the team that we've spoken with agrees. It's just a shame the boys last year is going like this. Shanna Sonnier

Wish you knew..your sure bump your gums alot...if you dont have a dog in the fight you should just keep quiet because you have no clue what goes on at these practices.....practices are about learning and getting better and that doesnt happen here......thanks
R.J.Fernandez

[quote name="who-you-think" post="1288291" timestamp="1349130600"]
Wish you knew..your sure bump your gums alot...if you dont have a dog in the fight you should just keep quiet because you have no clue what goes on at these practices.....practices are about learning and getting better and that doesnt happen here......thanks
R.J.Fernandez
[/quote]

Amen.........

Robby Carter

Why is it wen an organization is looking for volunteer coaches, there are very few, yet when the season starts, everyone is a professional?  You ever wonder why kids go without coaches or coaches who might not be the "best"?  People like you that didn't want to do it.  People that want to be sideline coaches but not take the responsibility to accept the losses and the consequences of looking kids in the face and accepting them.  It's great to win, it's stinks to lose, but a coach is there to do the best he (or she) can.  Everyone is a hero from the sidelines, after the play is run, after the game is finished, because they would have done it "differently" even if the plays run were exactly the ones that they would have done in the same situation.  You wanna drive the train?  Jump on when it gets going out of the station, and be the official coach.

I don't know Mr. Sonnier, but if he coached before, he should know what it feels like to have people you don't know bad mouthing you.  The comments posted makes it seem like he wanted to be a part of the team, but for reasons unknown (work, other time commitments, etc.) couldn't.  The coach in place may have felt threatened, because, as you can see by the comments here, once one cook gets his spoon in the soup, everyone does.  What that leads to is a team confused as all get out because there are too many chiefs and not enough indians (sorry, Ned, it was the only comparison I could come up with).  I was lucky because, though I was a new transplant to the area, and had a limited knowledge of football, I had parents that supported me, even if at times, my decisions SUCKED.  They had the kids recognizing who was the coach, and a couple of them were college scholarship ball players themselves...they could have taught me a whole lot...but they didn't.  They let me call the plays, they let their kids respect me, and those same kids still call me "coach".  Thanks especially to the Franks, Thomas', Snoddy, Veitch, Edwards', Green, Hill, and Bevil families, among so many others...they made being a complete and utter rookie fun, and the respect they had for any kid and coach was phenomonal...

I feel for the whole team, and any team in this situation...because no one has any humility, humility enough to step up and find a solution instead of doing more complaining...

Hector M. Maldonado
Pop Warner Orange County Cobras, Flag, 1995-1997, 1999.

[quote name="elhector1" post="1289051" timestamp="1349208686"]
Why is it wen an organization is looking for volunteer coaches, there are very few, yet when the season starts, everyone is a professional?  You ever wonder why kids go without coaches or coaches who might not be the "best"?  People like you that didn't want to do it.  People that want to be sideline coaches but not take the responsibility to accept the losses and the consequences of looking kids in the face and accepting them.  It's great to win, it's stinks to lose, but a coach is there to do the best he (or she) can.  Everyone is a hero from the sidelines, after the play is run, after the game is finished, because they would have done it "differently" even if the plays run were exactly the ones that they would have done in the same situation.  You wanna drive the train?  Jump on when it gets going out of the station, and be the official coach.

I don't know Mr. Sonnier, but if he coached before, he should know what it feels like to have people you don't know bad mouthing you.  The comments posted makes it seem like he wanted to be a part of the team, but for reasons unknown (work, other time commitments, etc.) couldn't.  The coach in place may have felt threatened, because, as you can see by the comments here, once one cook gets his spoon in the soup, everyone does.  What that leads to is a team confused as all get out because there are too many chiefs and not enough indians (sorry, Ned, it was the only comparison I could come up with).  I was lucky because, though I was a new transplant to the area, and had a limited knowledge of football, I had parents that supported me, even if at times, my decisions SUCKED.  They had the kids recognizing who was the coach, and a couple of them were college scholarship ball players themselves...they could have taught me a whole lot...but they didn't.  They let me call the plays, they let their kids respect me, and those same kids still call me "coach".  Thanks especially to the Franks, Thomas', Snoddy, Veitch, Edwards', Green, Hill, and Bevil families, among so many others...they made being a complete and utter rookie fun, and the respect they had for any kid and coach was phenomonal...

I feel for the whole team, and any team in this situation...because no one has any humility, humility enough to step up and find a solution instead of doing more complaining...

Hector M. Maldonado
Pop Warner Orange County Cobras, Flag, 1995-1997, 1999.
[/quote]

EXCELLENT POST!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin