Peewee Scores!!

Gucci

It was a hard fought game.  Nederland led at half time 7 to 0.  Nederland scored again to bring the score to 13 to 0.  Lumberton scored a touchdown at the last minute to bring the score to 13-6.  Lumberton kicked off to Nederland with 27 seconds left on the clock.  Time ran out after Nederland's first play.  Great game, but I have to give it to Nederland's defense, they were on the Lumberton offense like white on rice.  Two great teams, one great game...

[quote name="MoJo1972" post="1279281" timestamp="1348350216"]
It was a hard fought game.  Nederland led at half time 7 to 0.  Nederland scored again to bring the score to 13 to 0.  Lumberton scored a touchdown at the last minute to bring the score to 13-6.  Lumberton kicked off to Nederland with 27 seconds left on the clock.  Time ran out after Nederland's first play.  [b][b]Great game, but I have to give it to Nederland's defense, they were on the Lumberton offense like white on rice.  Two great teams, one great game...[/b][/b][/quote]

I agree!  Boys played their hearts out, but gotta give it to Nederland Blk!  It was a great, hard fought game, as expected!  Congratulations to Nederland Black!  ;)

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1279552" timestamp="1348367166"]
Bmt B Wos B

51-6
[/quote]Beaumont Blue had 7 different kids to score a touchdown last night. Gotta love it!!

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="Gucci" post="1279566" timestamp="1348367761"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=103531.msg1279552#msg1279552 date=1348367166]
Bmt B Wos B

51-6
[/quote]Ned Blk is also the real deal. #2 is Stud
[/quote]Yes that kid is a Beast. Got to watch him up close in person yesterday. Nederland is the real deal. They're very well coached, physical and they play smash mouth football. Impressive performance by them yesterday.

Nederland Black vs Lumberton White was a close game.  I could not watch the whole game, but I had no idea how truly good Nederland Black is.    They have a great, fast defense and their offensive line looked good as well.  Some very quick guys on that team (both ways) and some lineman that know how to block.  I've only seen them a few times, but some true talent on that team.  I now think they may finish close to the top, if not on top.  Hope to get to catch another one of their games. 

[quote name="3bsports" post="1280367" timestamp="1348458008"]
Nederland Black vs Lumberton White was a close game.  I could not watch the whole game, but I had no idea how truly good Nederland Black is.    They have a great, fast defense and their offensive line looked good as well.  Some very quick guys on that team (both ways) and some lineman that know how to block.  I've only seen them a few times, but some true talent on that team.  I now think they may finish close to the top, [b]if not on top[/b].  Hope to get to catch another one of their games.
[/quote]

HAHA, That made my day!

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1280624" timestamp="1348501998"]
[quote author=3bsports link=topic=103531.msg1280367#msg1280367 date=1348458008]
Nederland Black vs Lumberton White was a close game.  I could not watch the whole game, but I had no idea how truly good Nederland Black is.    They have a great, fast defense and their offensive line looked good as well.  Some very quick guys on that team (both ways) and some lineman that know how to block.  I've only seen them a few times, but some true talent on that team.  I now think they may finish close to the top, [b]if not on top[/b].  Hope to get to catch another one of their games.
[/quote]

HAHA, That made my day!
[/quote]
Bmt got you thinking dont they?

[quote name="dogfather" post="1280934" timestamp="1348513664"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=103531.msg1280624#msg1280624 date=1348501998]
[quote author=3bsports link=topic=103531.msg1280367#msg1280367 date=1348458008]
[/quote]

HAHA, That made my day!
[/quote]
Bmt got you thinking dont they?
[/quote]

See the [b]BOLD[/b] item. I disagree with nothing in the post other than that. Im sure they are a fine group of kids just not a #1 team.  :D

Hey Bmt, I watched both teams play on Saturday.  I can give credit where credit is due, and yes Bmt Blue is an awesome team.  Is Bmt Blue unbeatable as you portray them to be?  Absolutely not.  That is just being realistic.  After watching both teams play, I came away thinking they were both excellent, but in different ways.  Bmt offense is fast and smooth from what I saw.  Nederland is very aggressive and plays very hard, especially the defense.  I think both teams are great!  It's going to be a great superbowl with those 2 teams playing.  And that's my prediction for the superbowl.  Nederland Black and Bmt Blue.

[quote name="MoJo1972" post="1281278" timestamp="1348538776"]
Hey Bmt, I watched both teams play on Saturday.  I can give credit where credit is due, and yes Bmt Blue is an awesome team.  Is Bmt Blue unbeatable as you portray them to be?  Absolutely not.  That is just being realistic.  After watching both teams play, I came away thinking they were both excellent, but in different ways.  Bmt offense is fast and smooth from what I saw.  Nederland is very aggressive and plays very hard, especially the defense.  I think both teams are great!  It's going to be a great superbowl with those 2 teams playing.  And that's my prediction for the superbowl.  Nederland Black and Bmt Blue.
[/quote]Well said! Since your predicting teams will you go ahead and predict the Winner and Score please??

[quote name="NY27" post="1281477" timestamp="1348578956"]
IF it were those two teams i would say 33-28 Ned B.

But i still think LC could be in the mix. They look real good.
[/quote]

I think it would be a great game between Ned Black and Beaumont Blue. if you ever get to watch Beaumont Blue I think you would rephrase about LC. sorry no small school in my opinion can touch those two teams. yes anything can happen on any given Saturday. those two teams are talented. LC is good competing against small schools. Just dont think they have been tested yet at all. Only team you got tested by was Lumberton Red. Sorry that really wasn't a test. just my opinion and thoughts

Well lets just throw out a few facts; where do i start, well NED BLK is a very good team!! NED BLK went 5-4 last season and the BMT team beat them 34-6 at their place!!The other NED team went 2-7, so what has changed!! The BMT team had 15 7 yr olds. yes i do understand that both of the NED flag teams went undefeated. I am just a lil confused about this topic, because if BMT beat them with ease last year what really has changed in a year? Yes kids improve from day to day and kids are coached up on a daily basis also. So if NED BLK has improved what makes everyone think BMT hasnt improved. Everyone is correct, on any given Saturday a team can be beat!!! The game is won on the field and not on a sports forum, but everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion!! One thing is true, it will be won on the field by the kids not the parents!!!
Now lets talk about the other discussion, LC may be a good team but they are playing in the small division because thats what everyone in ORANGE COUNTY wanted thats concerned with STJFL!! So lets speak facts, LC teams went a combined 4-14 last year and their flag team was 4-3. BMT beat LC G 36-0 last year, LC G went 0-9. The other BMT team beat LC W 14-0 last year, LC W went 4-5. I forgot something their toughes game this yr was against LUM R, BMT beat them 40-6 So lets just keep it real, they are where they belong in the small division!! I really wish big wouldnt have to play small since its been split. The only point i am trying to make is that on any given day a team can be beat but every team makes improvements and BMT B has made major improvements, such as no huddle the entire game, no coaches on the field except with the 7 yr olds bc we are developing a program not a team, and the defense and offense calling their own plays according to what the see across the line!! Not Bragging but you will hear about this bunch for a long time to come!!! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder