Peewee Scores!!

Gucci

[quote name="jag86" post="1281622" timestamp="1348587757"]
Well lets just throw out a few facts; where do i start, well NED BLK is a very good team!! NED BLK went 5-4 last season and the BMT team beat them 34-6 at their place!!The other NED team went 2-7, so what has changed!! The BMT team had 15 7 yr olds. yes i do understand that both of the NED flag teams went undefeated. I am just a lil confused about this topic, because if BMT beat them with ease last year what really has changed in a year? Yes kids improve from day to day and kids are coached up on a daily basis also. So if NED BLK has improved what makes everyone think BMT hasnt improved. Everyone is correct, on any given Saturday a team can be beat!!! The game is won on the field and not on a sports forum, but everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion!! One thing is true, it will be won on the field by the kids not the parents!!!
Now lets talk about the other discussion, LC may be a good team but they are playing in the small division because thats what everyone in ORANGE COUNTY wanted thats concerned with STJFL!! So lets speak facts, LC teams went a combined 4-14 last year and their flag team was 4-3. BMT beat LC G 36-0 last year, LC G went 0-9. The other BMT team beat LC W 14-0 last year, LC W went 4-5. I forgot something their toughes game this yr was against LUM R, BMT beat them 40-6 So lets just keep it real, they are where they belong in the small division!! I really wish big wouldnt have to play small since its been split. The only point i am trying to make is that on any given day a team can be beat but every team makes improvements and BMT B has made major improvements, such as no huddle the entire game, no coaches on the field except with the 7 yr olds bc we are developing a program not a team, and the defense and offense calling their own plays according to what the see across the line!! Not Bragging but you will hear aboutIn  this bunch for a long time to come!!! ;)
[/quote]In other words Bmt B 50 Ned B 6

IMO LC and OF W deserve just as much respect .  Good Luck to Bmt B and Ned B. your teams are well deserving of the respect you are getting. I see yall meeting for the Pee Wee big school Title.  I looked and LC is playing a team in the big school bracket, hope they can compete with the big schools. OF W is playing a small school they should be fine.

Nederland Black is not the team they were last year.  They have improved DRAMATICALLY.  However, last years team almost pulled an upset over PNG at the playoffs.  Nederland Black scored more points against PNG in that game than all other teams combined last season up to that point.  I forgot the score, but Nederland was not blown out of the water by any means.  Yes, the same team that won the superbowl over Bmt Blue!  You may beat us eventually in a match up, but they are gonna have to earn it the hard way!

[quote name="Gucci" post="1281631" timestamp="1348588232"]
[quote author=jag86 link=topic=103531.msg1281622#msg1281622 date=1348587757]
Well lets just throw out a few facts; where do i start, well NED BLK is a very good team!! NED BLK went 5-4 last season and the BMT team beat them 34-6 at their place!!The other NED team went 2-7, so what has changed!! The BMT team had 15 7 yr olds. yes i do understand that both of the NED flag teams went undefeated. I am just a lil confused about this topic, because if BMT beat them with ease last year what really has changed in a year? Yes kids improve from day to day and kids are coached up on a daily basis also. So if NED BLK has improved what makes everyone think BMT hasnt improved. Everyone is correct, on any given Saturday a team can be beat!!! The game is won on the field and not on a sports forum, but everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion!! One thing is true, it will be won on the field by the kids not the parents!!!
Now lets talk about the other discussion, LC may be a good team but they are playing in the small division because thats what everyone in ORANGE COUNTY wanted thats concerned with STJFL!! So lets speak facts, LC teams went a combined 4-14 last year and their flag team was 4-3. BMT beat LC G 36-0 last year, LC G went 0-9. The other BMT team beat LC W 14-0 last year, LC W went 4-5. I forgot something their toughes game this yr was against LUM R, BMT beat them 40-6 So lets just keep it real, they are where they belong in the small division!! I really wish big wouldnt have to play small since its been split. The only point i am trying to make is that on any given day a team can be beat but every team makes improvements and BMT B has made major improvements, such as no huddle the entire game, no coaches on the field except with the 7 yr olds bc we are developing a program not a team, and the defense and offense calling their own plays according to what the see across the line!! Not Bragging but you will hear aboutIn  this bunch for a long time to come!!! ;)
[/quote]In other words Bmt B 50 Ned B 6
[/quote]

In your dreams!

MoJo thats not correct, so please look it up!! BMT and PNG played the super bowl in the second round of the playoffs. BMT put up 40 something on PNG so i am not  real sure what you are speaking of when you say NED BLK scored more points!! No one had scored 40+ points on PNG. BMT did not play in the superbowl by the way, we scored 40+ on PNG but they scored more to beat us.LOL

Jag, you need to learn to read.  When Nederland Black played PNG in the first round of the playoffs, they scored more points on PNG than any other team UP TO THAT POINT!  Go back and read my post, it says "up to that point". 

Another point I need to make is that I never said Nederland Black will beat Bmt.  I am just trying to make all the forum members aware that Nederland Black is a great team.  I never said better than Bmt. 

[quote name="MoJo1972" post="1281941" timestamp="1348604694"]
How could I?  Beaumont is invincible and incapable of failing!
[/quote]

dont lose your mojo, mojo. ur being screwed with. ive said it before and i will say it again. BMT B CAN BE BEAT, just maybe not by Ned B. hell they might all come down with the flu.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder