Who's gonna Coach, Gladiators Teams?

tc hawk

Besides going to EVERY Gladiator's Baseball thread and ask I thought it would be easier to do it on one. Who's gonna be Coaching them and the MONTHLY DUES:

Gladiators 8u?
Gladiators 9u ELITE ?
Gladiators 10u? if there is one?
Gladiator  11U Elite ?
Gladiator 12u Elite?
Gladiators 12u Premier?
Gladiator 13u Elite
Gladiator  14U Premier?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][/b][quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1275170" timestamp="1347987391"]
Besides going to EVERY Gladiator's Baseball thread and ask I thought it would be easier to do it on one. Who's gonna be Coaching them and the MONTHLY DUES:

Gladiators 8u?
Gladiators 9u ELITE ?
Gladiator  11U Elite ? 
Gladiator 12u Elite? 
Gladiators 12u Premier? 
Gladiator 13u Elite 
Gladiator  14U Premier? 
[/quote]

I heard Kenny Powers and Sammy Sofa were coaching all these teams together, and that the monthly dues will be $28.53 a month.

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1275205" timestamp="1347989572"]
[b][/b][quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=103331.msg1275170#msg1275170 date=1347987391]

Gladiators 8u?
Gladiators 9u ELITE ?
Gladiator  11U Elite ? 
Gladiator 12u Elite? 
Gladiators 12u Premier? 
Gladiator 13u Elite 
Gladiator  14U Premier? 
[/quote]

I heard Kenny Powers and Sammy Sofa were coaching all these teams together, and that the monthly dues will be $28.53 a month.
[/quote]Then there are some that have a credit balance....

[quote name="XDOG" post="1277003" timestamp="1348177602"]
Jessica your best bet is to contact Morgan Walker at the Baseball Academy in beaumont for your information needed.
[/quote]
Maybe you can also ask him who's coaching and the dues and let us know also since they wont respond on here.

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1277532" timestamp="1348245803"]
[quote author=XDOG link=topic=103331.msg1277003#msg1277003 date=1348177602]
Jessica your best bet is to contact Morgan Walker at the Baseball Academy in beaumont for your information needed.
[/quote]
Maybe you can also ask him who's coaching and the dues and let us know also since they wont respond on here.
[/quote]

Really?!!  Either call Morgan Walker, the head of the Gladiator younger age groups, or look at the posts on this site.  Under each post, it says for more info, call ____.  I bet the person you call is the coach for that team (Pat Ford, Jed McBride, Jeff Moye, Wes Koch, etc).  Also, what makes you think Morgan Walker gets on this website.  Finally, unless you are fishing for competitive reasons, why do you need to know the costs and coach of every age group?  Don't get disgusted when no one answers you.  Not everyone reads this website.  Its a silly post to begin with.  You want answers, call Morgan Walker at SE Texas Baseball Academy.  I am sure they are in the book.

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1278350" timestamp="1348280826"]
Wish u knew is here to start crap. He/she has tried to start stuff on several different threads. He/she is a usssa lover, looking for a way to start crap with Morgan.
[/quote]Looks like 2 Sons Playing went out and got himself an alias Mr. Stone!

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1278350" timestamp="1348280826"]
Wish u knew is here to start crap. He/she has tried to start stuff on several different threads. He/she is a usssa lover, looking for a way to start crap with Morgan.
[/quote][quote author=bmtball link=topic=103331.msg1278746#msg1278746 date=1348288844]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=103331.msg1278350#msg1278350 date=1348280826]
[/quote]
Got it.
[/quote][quote author=getripped link=topic=103331.msg1278898#msg1278898 date=1348318286]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=103331.msg1278350#msg1278350 date=1348280826]
[/quote]Looks like 2 Sons Playing went out and got himself an alias Mr. Stone!
[/quote]

You guys have no clue! Keith Stone, your a joke. Your a goodone to talk about starting crap, i mean really look at all your "21" post all you do is start crap on EVERY post you post, as you have done here! Just was needing some info. did'nt mean to up-set anyone.

[b]CRAP STARING QUEEN!

Just a few post to prove a point! These are all from "Keith Stone".

[/b] (In case some of you aren't aware, Ford Park raised their prices on field rentals. It will now cost $65 instead of $50 like it used to be.  [b]This is bs, I say we boycott ford park[/b]. Baseball is the only thing that makes money out there, and now they are gonna raise the prices on us!!)

(I heard the Vipers had a kid crying on the mound this weekend cause his arm hurt, and his dad wouldn't let him come out of the game, because it was the championship game. I hope it isn't true, but it has to be, because that's what someone told me. )

( Keith Stone", I will be at Ford Park tonight. Meet me there at 6 and I'll be glad to tell you when the my son started crying, in details and with colorful examples. Plus. You just threw that Viper Parent under the bus cause we all know who is spreading lies. And whats worst. You believed them and you look like a fool. LOL.

Thank you,

Bobcat101 = Juan Gonzales.)

This is a private message sent to me by Bobcat101, who identified himself as Juan Gonzales. You my friend are a real tough guy threatening people on a forum.

[b]Thats what happens when your a liar and talk out of your censored about someone. I bet you never met up with him.

I'm sure it was sent due to the fact you get on here and make false accusations about people and try in start crap..... Your a real man buddy hidding behind a screen name![/b]

[b]Thank GOD your not on any football threads![/b]

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1279817" timestamp="1348415739"]
Ok Wayne Gresham.  You are a parent of kids who play for the vipers. Makes sense why you are trying to start crap. Why are you curious about the Gladiators, are your kids not playing with the vipers this year?
[/quote]

Again, your talking out of you A$S, makeing FALSE ACCUSATIONS about someone. It's probably a good thing no one knows who you are! You must have something against Mr.Gresham and the Vipers you sure like bashing them. FYI this is not Wayne.

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1279840" timestamp="1348418096"]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=103331.msg1279838#msg1279838 date=1348417924]
The baseball season hasn't even started, and the vipers are already trying to start crap. Smh
[/quote]

Coming from a Gladiator Parent..thats funny Andy B!
[/quote]

What was that you said about false accusations?

[quote name="rounder17" post="1280879" timestamp="1348511844"]
This crap is getting old. I thought this stuff was over and done with. Can't we just play baseball, without all the nonsense? Hopefully these two teams can settle it on the field this year.  ;)
[/quote]
The funny thing is, you don't hear one thing from a Viper's Coach or Parent, (even when yall accused them of something) it's all Gladiators Parents and Coaches (Andy B,Jeff M, Dave M).. NOT ONE VIPER Coach or Parent has said one thing. A simple question was asked by me and it turned into this crap. Believe it or not, I was not fishing for competitive reasons, just did not want to have to go to every thread and asked!! TRUST me more then myself was wanting to know. I can only hope the nonsense stops but i doubt it will! Settle what on the field "who's coaching and the dues" cause that was the question asked! ;)

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1281039" timestamp="1348519341"]
[quote author=rounder17 link=topic=103331.msg1280879#msg1280879 date=1348511844]
This crap is getting old. I thought this stuff was over and done with. Can't we just play baseball, without all the nonsense? Hopefully these two teams can settle it on the field this year.  ;)
[/quote]
The funny thing is, you don't hear one thing from a Viper's Coach or Parent, (evene when yall accused them of something) it's all Gladiators Parents and Coaches (Andy B,Jeff M, Dave M).. NOT ONE VIPER Coach or Parent has said one thing. A simple question was asked by me and it turned into this crap. Believe it or not, I was not fishing for competitive reasons, just did not want to have to go to every thread and asked!! TRUST me more then myself was wanting to know. I can only hope the nonsense stops but i doubt it will! Settle what on the field "whos coaching and the dues" cause that was the question asked!
[/quote]

I am Jeff M, and why are you bringing me into this? I have commented one time on this post, and it was about stopping this crap. So where do you get off on calling me out for something?

Also Dave M has nothing to do with any of our teams, he deals with high school kids, so what's your beef with him?

I haven't seen any post from Andy B on here, so I don't know what that's about either.

As far as settling it on the field, I'm talking about the obvious hatred between Gladiators and Vipers. I would love to have a chance to play y'all....I mean them since you have no relation to that team.

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1281039" timestamp="1348519341"]
[quote author=rounder17 link=topic=103331.msg1280879#msg1280879 date=1348511844]
[/quote]
The funny thing is, you don't hear one thing from a Viper's Coach or Parent, (even when yall accused them of something) it's all Gladiators Parents and Coaches (Andy B,Jeff M, Dave M).. NOT ONE VIPER Coach or Parent has said one thing. A simple question was asked by me and it turned into this crap. Believe it or not, I was not fishing for competitive reasons, just did not want to have to go to every thread and asked!! TRUST me more then myself was wanting to know. I can only hope the nonsense stops but i doubt it will! Settle what on the field "whos coaching and the dues" cause that was the question asked!
[/quote]
Since you brought my name up, let me clarify a few things.  First, I have no idea what "crap" you guys are referring to.  You see, I ran the high school Gladiators, which was 100% separate from the non-high school, younger Gladiators.  So don't lump me in with the other Gladiator coaches, just to make your point.  Second, I have NO CLUE who the Vipers are, nor do I care.  Clearly there is animosity between the Vipers and Gladiators.  I don't know and don't care to know more, as to why.  My point was, why get disgusted with Morgan or anyone else from an organization, for not responding to your request, when you could simply pick up the phone and ask. Or, better yet, look at every notice for tryout on this website, and deduce that the guy you call for more info., is the coach.  I mean really, who posts an inquiry as to coaches and costs on every team in an organization, on a public website, then gets miffed as to a non-response?  Let's ask Bandito's or Marrucci, Columbia Angels or Houston Heat, who all their coaches are for every team, then ask costs, on a public web site.  Then get ticked as to why they don't answer.  As I stated before, this is silly!

It absolutely amuses me how much parental ego gets in the way of youth select baseball.  Which is why I devoted time to high school guys.  You see, those kids that make it to the high school select teams have a burning desire to go to the next level. It's all about the kids! Reading these posts, it sounds like youth (non-high school) select is more about the parents, and less about the kids.  My question is, why does it have to be that way?

Regards,
Dave Morrow

PS - "Wish you knew"...back it up and come out from behind your screen name.  I did.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder