Nederland @ Vidor Predictions

PhatMack19

Who wins?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nederland
    • Vidor

[quote name="bronco1" post="1282276" timestamp="1348657231"]
[quote author=C O Wilson Bullpups link=topic=103187.msg1281989#msg1281989 date=1348608096]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=103187.msg1281912#msg1281912 date=1348603526]
There will only be one way to tell the fans apart in that sea of black, gold, and white after the game. Vidor fans will be smiling and the Nederland fans will have puffy red eyes.
[/quote]

Bronco1
Do you remember 2004 Bi-district game played at Rice? Bulldogs 49 - Dayton 14?
[/quote]

I do...and I also remember 06' (35-7), 07'(63-0) but since then we have only scrimmaged. I don't blame ya'll.
[/quote]
[size=18pt]Not our fault dayton is in the little 4a bracket and Nederland is in the BIG 4a bracket[/size]

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1282021" timestamp="1348610808"]
[quote author=Eagle11 link=topic=103187.msg1281994#msg1281994 date=1348608554]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=103187.msg1281993#msg1281993 date=1348608504]
No, Nederland still wins this one.
[/quote]
I was more wondering if Vidor fans thought this would hurt them......lol
[/quote]
No, the kid stepping up is an underclassman but every bit as good. Not quite as fast but bigger and stronger as far as the position is concerned. If you were at the CB game, you got a look at what he can do. We will be fine. And i'll say this now, should we lose the game, it won't be because of this situation.
[/quote]
Thanks dustoff.....I was at the CB game but I do not know names and numbers.

As for bringing up that a kid quit or was removed......I think as long as the kid is not mentioned by name it is ok......and I believe on that thread the name was removed

[quote name="Eagle11" post="1282443" timestamp="1348674498"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=103187.msg1282021#msg1282021 date=1348610808]
[quote author=Eagle11 link=topic=103187.msg1281994#msg1281994 date=1348608554]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=103187.msg1281993#msg1281993 date=1348608504]
No, Nederland still wins this one.
[/quote]
I was more wondering if Vidor fans thought this would hurt them......lol
[/quote]
No, the kid stepping up is an underclassman but every bit as good. Not quite as fast but bigger and stronger as far as the position is concerned. If you were at the CB game, you got a look at what he can do. We will be fine. And i'll say this now, should we lose the game, it won't be because of this situation.
[/quote]
Thanks dustoff.....I was at the CB game but I do not know names and numbers.

As for bringing up that a kid quit or was removed......I think as long as the kid is not mentioned by name it is ok......and I believe on that thread the name was removed
[/quote]
[size=36pt][color=yellow][b]GOOD[/b][/color][/size]

[quote name="PirateGirl4ever" post="1282301" timestamp="1348663882"]
[quote author=coachdaddy link=topic=103187.msg1282022#msg1282022 date=1348610877]
I just heard VISD has admiktted wrong doing and will deliver the remainder of the visitor tickets to Nederland.....

Line up and get they will arrive at Nederland [size=14pt]730pm 9-28-12[/size]
[/quote]Hey i was wondering PirateGirl4ever, did you mean Vidor's home tickets are still being sold only in the field house?

Funny......on a serious note, all tickets to the game will go on sale starting Thursday from 8-11 am and 1-3:30 pm.  They will also be on sale Friday from 8-11 am and starting at 6pm at the visitor gate.  Our tickets are sold at the field house.  Good luck to both teams and may we have an injury free game.
[/quote]

My prediction for this game is PAIN....for Vidor .
Vidor doesn't  have what it takes to compete with a program like ours.
We're faster , bigger, in better shape and we are a heck of alot smarter . Every year they talk about beating the Dogs but only seldom does it happen  . Their fans , team , coaching staff and family always leave with tears in their eyes on the way to their cars . Its not in their destiny to win this game. I mean, they are not well known for being winners . Just a history of losing and choking to our beloved Dogs.

The town of Nederland will take over Vidor tomorrow night. This might as well be a home game for us..........lol
The Bulldogs will physically punish the Pirates!
They have not seen mean & physical until tomorrow night.
I cant wait to see Big Ned embarrass the P-Rats in front of their home crowd . Its going to be incredible.

Nederland 42
Vidor 7

[quote name="Barrio365" post="1283900" timestamp="1348813124"]
We're faster , bigger, in better shape and we are a heck of alot smarter . Every year they talk about beating the Dogs but only seldom does it happen  .[b] Their fans , team , coaching staff and family always leave with tears in their eyes on the way to their cars[/b] . Its not in their destiny to win this game. I mean, they are not well known for being winners . Just a history of losing and choking to our beloved Dogs.

The town of Nederland will take over Vidor tomorrow night. This might as well be a home game for us..........lol
I cant wait to see Big Ned embarrass the P-Rats in front of their home crowd . Its going to be incredible.

Nederland 42
Vidor 7
[/quote]
really?this is your first post. grow up and think before you speak. your insulting an entire communnity. if i was a NED fan i wouldn't claim you. talk smack and support your team but don't down the town.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1283904" timestamp="1348814138"]
[quote author=Barrio365 link=topic=103187.msg1283900#msg1283900 date=1348813124]
We're faster , bigger, in better shape and we are a heck of alot smarter . Every year they talk about beating the Dogs but only seldom does it happen  .[b] Their fans , team , coaching staff and family always leave with tears in their eyes on the way to their cars[/b] . Its not in their destiny to win this game. I mean, they are not well known for being winners . Just a history of losing and choking to our beloved Dogs.

Nederland 42
Vidor 7
[/quote]
really?this is your first post. grow up and think before you speak. your insulting an entire communnity. if i was a NED fan i wouldn't claim you. talk smack and support your team but don't down the town.
[/quote]He is not a Nederland fan....If he is... he is not very smart...the dumbest NEWBY POST OF 2012

We're faster , bigger, in better shape and we are a heck of alot smarter . Every year they talk about beating the Dogs but only seldom does it happen  . Their fans , team , coaching staff and family always leave with tears in their eyes on the way to their cars . Its not in their destiny to win this game. I mean, they are not well known for being winners . Just a history of losing and choking to our beloved Dogs.

Nederland 42
Vidor 7
[/quote]

::)

Nederland 42
Vidor 7
[/quote]

Children?!  ::) ::)
or perhaps a chemically induced statement.

[quote name="bronco1" post="1283929" timestamp="1348829070"]
[quote author=Barrio365 link=topic=103187.msg1283900#msg1283900 date=1348813124]

Nederland 42
Vidor 7
[/quote]

Children?!  ::) ::)
or perhaps a chemically induced statement.
[/quote]

Everyone is entitled to their opinion......but some people abuse the privilege.  ;) 

I nearly had a panic attack this morning. I was on my way to work and I keep my season tickets in my truck console, and I decided to check to make sure I had my vidor tickets in there. Well all my tickets are clipped together with a paper clip. I check the stack, and no vidor game tickets to be found. So I pull over and empty out my console lol. Found em! They became loose and fell out to the bottom of my console. I thought maybe mytwocents had sabotaged me!

Most reasonable Nederland posters know this will be a hard fought game...either side predicting a blowout is not usuing rational thought...they are mostly just being a blowhard or trying to get someone's goat...two good teams, both well prepared, and both hungry for a win...should make for a great game...can't wait...this is what HS football is all about!!!!

[quote name="Razor" post="1283961" timestamp="1348834570"]
Most reasonable Nederland posters know this will be a hard fought game...either side predicting a blowout is not usuing rational thought...they are mostly just being a blowhard or trying to get someone's goat...two good teams, both well prepared, and both hungry for a win...should make for a great game...can't wait...this is what HS football is all about!!!!
[/quote]

8) I agree 100% good post.....if the Pirates want to be the best, they have to beat the best!! Hope everybody stays healthy.

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1283980" timestamp="1348837857"]
Saw pictures students from Vidor posted on Facebook that Nederland wrote 22-19 20-4a champs and white trash no class in the grass at vidor high school
[/quote]That is SAD! Shame on them, I am sure it goes both ways but that is uncalled for.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell