WOS mustangs 24a district CHAMPS!!!

wos_112%

[quote name="Teamlast" post="1271780" timestamp="1347680295"]
[quote author=wos_112% link=topic=103180.msg1271678#msg1271678 date=1347678787]
Speed..speed.. Speed!!! # 1 defensive in the area, hands down!!!
[/quote]
Hands down?? Vidor def has something to say about this. Y'all beat 3 20 4a teams that won't make the playoff. Congrats  ::)
[/quote]

Central will make the playoffs

[quote name="22pop" post="1272229" timestamp="1347696876"]
Didnt WOS have a hard time with Vidor already this year?
[/quote]

they did,i don't know how they are so quick to forget...vidor drove the fields twice for 2 touchdowns on that number 1  D,  they scored a 80 yard touchdown off of a screen on vidor. i will say this they are fast and physical but vidor's defense is better

1st it was we can't beat central cause they hung with memorial .. Well we accomplished that & they Left with 0 points on the board ... I truly believe if we played memorial we could beat them, as far as vidor it was a scrimmage,we hung with them , it wasn't a blowout, so we didn't struggle!! If it was a actual game we would win!

[quote name="Blackbuc" post="1272329" timestamp="1347718433"]
[quote author=22pop link=topic=103180.msg1272229#msg1272229 date=1347696876]
[/quote]

they did,i don't know how they are so quick to forget...vidor drove the fields twice for 2 touchdowns on that number 1  D,  they scored a 80 yard touchdown off of a screen on vidor. i will say this they are fast and physical but vidor's defense is better
[/quote]

Vidor fans on this board are this year's L-Train.  Vidor is good, but some of you made way too much out of the scrimmage with WO-S.  It was a SCRIMMAGE.  A few of your fans are trying to create a "win" out of this practice.  Nothing about that practice is parallel to a real game.  No game planning by coaches, lots of extra substituting, trying out players at different positions, JV players being used, no turnovers can be returned for TDs (in which WO-S had one nullified), a starting tailback and our best OL not playing...yeah, I'd like to see what it would be like in a REAL game.  If both teams could play at full strength with a week of coaches preparations, THEN we would see who would win.  But since it ain't gonna happen, dream on about your "win." 

I'm more interested to see if you can 1) beat Nederland, 2) win a district title outright, and 3) play some consistent defense for an entire regular season and into the playoffs.  You've had ONE notorius year, but it takes a lot more than that to gain the respect you're demanding.  You're not there yet. 

[quote name="Bobby Boucher" post="1272361" timestamp="1347720622"]
Vidor Ozen and Ned I gaurantee will make the playoffs.....So Im sure 1 of the teams that WOS beat will be in the playoffs. I would also like to see WOS vs Vidor in a real game.

So to say that WOS is 20-4A champs....is Way off!
[/quote]

Agreed.  We beat two of the lower tier teams in that district and one potential playoff team.  Central was easily the best of the three. 

[quote name="griff" post="1272383" timestamp="1347721476"]
[quote author=Blackbuc link=topic=103180.msg1272329#msg1272329 date=1347718433]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Vidor fans on this board are this year's L-Train.  Vidor is good, but some of you made way too much out of the scrimmage with WO-S.  It was a SCRIMMAGE.  A few of your fans are trying to create a "win" out of this practice.  Nothing about that practice is parallel to a real game.  No game planning by coaches, lots of extra substituting, trying out players at different positions, JV players being used, no turnovers can be returned for TDs (in which WO-S had one nullified), a starting tailback and our best OL not playing...yeah, I'd like to see what it would be like in a REAL game.  If both teams could play at full strength with a week of coaches preparations, THEN we would see who would win.  But since it ain't gonna happen, dream on about your "win." 

I'm more interested to see if you can 1) beat Nederland, 2) win a district title outright, and 3) play some consistent defense for an entire regular season and into the playoffs.  You've had ONE notorius year, but it takes a lot more than that to gain the respect you're demanding.  You're not there yet.
[/quote]

O'boy, here's another football rocket scientist popping up. FYI genius, we've been pretty good since '08 and this will be our 3rd time to make the playoffs. Lumberton had one exceptional group of kids. During the course of that time, WOS has failed to beat us in any scrimmage, I know because I've to all of them. We're free this Friday, I really wish we could play the game and shut your pipsqueak school up. To quote Aerosmith,"Dream On".

[quote name="robanadana" post="1272409" timestamp="1347722483"]
[quote author=griff link=topic=103180.msg1272383#msg1272383 date=1347721476]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

O'boy, here's another football rocket scientist popping up. FYI genius, we've been pretty good since '08 and this will be our 3rd time to make the playoffs. Lumberton had one exceptional group of kids. During the course of that time, WOS has failed to beat us in any scrimmage, I know because I've to all of them. We're free this Friday, I really wish we could play the game and shut your pipsqueak school up. To quote Aerosmith,"Dream On".
[/quote]

Vidor better worry about playing Nederland in two weeks..that will be your first loss. I hate to tell you, but the Pirates better worry about Central making the playoffs over them. Overall, they have a better defense than the Pirates. Vidor has the better offense. Your big problem is that if ya'll ever get down by a couple of scores with that offense your not gonna come back on the better teams.

Vidor is a really good team and SHOULD make the playoffs with that being said. Please don't call a school pipsqueaks when you have had a handful of winning seasons and a lot of dismal ones and we've been in the upper echelons for the past thirty years.

[quote name="griff" post="1272383" timestamp="1347721476"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
First off don't act like y'all beat Nederland cause it was also a scrimmage. 2nd get off this board befor u miss ur bus route

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1272456" timestamp="1347725464"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=103180.msg1272409#msg1272409 date=1347722483]
[quote author=griff link=topic=103180.msg1272383#msg1272383 date=1347721476]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Vidor better worry about playing Nederland in two weeks..that will be your first loss. I hate to tell you, but the Pirates better worry about Central making the playoffs over them. Overall, they have a better defense than the Pirates. Vidor has the better offense. Your big problem is that if ya'll ever get down by a couple of scores with that offense your not gonna come back on the better teams.

Vidor is a really good team and SHOULD make the playoffs with that being said. Please don't call a school pipsqueaks when you have had a handful of winning seasons and a lot of dismal ones and we've been in the upper echelons for the past thirty years.
[/quote]
Yeah they really looked like a great defense when they let us score twice in a srimmage with the starters in. Look at the stats my man. We'll see who has the better defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder