West Sabine vs. West Hardin Game Thread/West Sabine wins 64-0

WOSgrad

I am aware of the probable outcome of this one, but I am hopeful for a good showing and rooting for you young men Oilers. Please someone at the game, can you post updates, I am on the job out of country and would appreciate any assistance you could provide. Keep your cool Son, and give it your best.

[quote name="OilerDad#3" post="1270324" timestamp="1347647844"]
I am aware of the probable outcome of this one, but I am hopeful for a good showing and rooting for you young men Oilers. Please someone at the game, can you post updates, I am on the job out of country and would appreciate any assistance you could provide. [i]Keep your cool Son, and give it your best.[/i]
[/quote]

I like that. Good luck to the Oilers tonight.

Guest incognito123
[quote name="Joharr73" post="1271368" timestamp="1347675924"]
Yup, just heard the same.  I was told the W.S. had just about all their playmakers back this year, kind of like the Oilers had last year.
[/quote]

Nothing like the Oilers last year, West Sabine is potent.

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1271378" timestamp="1347676022"]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=103132.msg1271368#msg1271368 date=1347675924]
Yup, just heard the same.  I was told the W.S. had just about all their playmakers back this year, kind of like the Oilers had last year.
[/quote]

Nothing like the Oilers last year, West Sabine is potent.
[/quote]

Ok... just saying they had a lot of returning players like West Hardin did last year.

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1271467" timestamp="1347676813"]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=103132.msg1271450#msg1271450 date=1347676674]
Ok, I"m with you now.  After reading that after I posted it, I see how that sounded bad.  Sorry
[/quote]

No problem Pain!

Prep, Their stadium is up near Sam Rayburn lake in Pineland, Texas 75968
[/quote]

Cool I got land at San Agustine Parkway 2 edition  try to get up there for a ball game

WOW I am glad I had to work and wasnt there to see this one. Congratulations WS, from the looks of it you have a great team, good luck and stay healthy the rest of the season. And to my Oilers, I still love you guys. Pick yourselves up, dust yourselves off, and get back in the game. Learn from this defeat, keep practicing, and gel as a team. Friday men is another day, and it's a great day for Oiler Football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin