Barbers Hill at Crosby Predictions

WOSgrad

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I very strongly dislike BH but Crosby is my least favorite team in our district.

Putting that aside, I don't think Crosby's offense can make up for what their defense is going to allow. In a reasonably high scoring game, I predict BH 35, Crosby 21.

If the BH defense does what I think it will do and Crosby can't get rolling it'll be worse than that.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1266523" timestamp="1347254084"]
[color=blue][size=12pt][i]I know Enterprise is releasing all that pollution in the air over there so I guess I can give you a pass for being a little off your rocker.[/[/i]size][/color] You drive some football players in from Mexico, and when they show up y'all trick them with an oblong ball. They were expecting a round ball that said Adidas on it. Lumberton is going to finish last in 20-4a. Nederland was beating the Creek 45-7 last time I checked. Memorial only beat Lumberton 20-0, y'all beat them 58-8 because you have to. You knew once district started you would be struggling for a playoff spot. Our coach "resigned" because we couldn't win a regional final. Y'all have disclaimers at the bottom of your post that talk about girl's cross country district accomplishments.  I'm not sure but I think y'all only beat us once or twice since you've become 4a. We had beaten Nederland 3 consecutive times though. I think Crosby presents too many match up problems for the Mound. We have the best backfield in the district and some receivers that are starting to make big time plays. Nederland got some good yardage on us but the D is fast and physical, Dogs are just a more polished product right now. We're playing in Crosby this year where we always seem to start fast. If y'all get in a hole early like last year it could get bad. Our offense is more potent and y'all lost a lot on defense. I could easily see us blowing this one open. I don't think y'all have as good a running game as Nederland and they had 268. I think y'all get about 225 on the ground but with less than 50 passing yards. No way y'all keep us under 400 total yards. If we don't turn the ball over y'all just don't have enough to beat us. I'll still stay with the 38-24 for now. 
[/quote]

HEY!  I've been working at Enterprise for 17 years and.."hic"......I've been working at Enterprise for 17 years and.."hic"......I've been working at Enterprise for 17 years and.."hic"

Aww heck!  never mind! ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1266576" timestamp="1347287263"]
This is a big game Crosby really needs to win.Next week the Coogs travel to Bronco stadium where they've never won.Then it doesn't let up the following week w/Summer Creek.BOT BH by 17
[/quote]

This district is looking to be a slug-fest.  SC, BH, Dayton, King, Crosby...........All on a collision course.  Crosby runs the plank first....... 

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1266622" timestamp="1347289368"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=102802.msg1266576#msg1266576 date=1347287263]
This is a big game Crosby really needs to win.Next week the Coogs travel to Bronco stadium where they've never won.Then it doesn't let up the following week w/Summer Creek.BOT BH by 17
[/quote]

This district is looking to be a slug-fest.  SC, BH, Dayton, King, Crosby...........All on a collision course.  Crosby runs the plank first.......
[/quote]Well, as you can see from your "Barbers Hill 2011 district champs" note there hasn't been much for y'all to cheer about since you became 4a. Definitely not any playoff wins. You won't have anything to cheer about Friday night either, unless some of the band parents show up. I see you say the Mound is Dayton's daddy, but y'all are Crosby's stepchild. We love playing the eagles, y'all are the antithesis of slow, basic, overachievers. I don't think y'all took us lightly last year. I think once we ran three plays, had 14 points and got you in a hole y'all couldn't run that pee-wee offense. Threw one right over the top and then Walter went 75 on a swing pass next possession. Nederland ran it but they killed us with the pass plays. Y'all have the same qb as last year and I've seen him throw, it's nothing to be excited about. Neither are his passing numbers this year. Trying to Vidor us to death is y'alls only hope and I think Riordan is ready. Y'all know what the twins bring to the table, but you will be thoroughly impressed with the defense and receivers. In Crosby, district opener, hated rivals, Riordan might run it up, 42-21 Coogs. Too much everything for y'all.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
Crosby has yet to fire on all cylinders offensively - a lot of thinking going on which undermines the whole up tempo mentality. Barbers Hill hasn't played anyone with Crosby's athletes this year, that may take some adjusting to as well. I think this will be a 1 score win for someone. Something like 31-28. Good luck to both teams.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1266933" timestamp="1347317015"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=102802.msg1266622#msg1266622 date=1347289368]
[/quote]

[/quote]Well, as you can see from your "Barbers Hill 2011 district champs" note there hasn't been much for y'all to cheer about since you became 4a. Definitely not any playoff wins. You won't have anything to cheer about Friday night either, unless some of the band parents show up. I see you say the Mound is Dayton's daddy, but y'all are Crosby's stepchild. We love playing the eagles, y'all are the antithesis of slow, basic, overachievers. I don't think y'all took us lightly last year. I think once we ran three plays, had 14 points and got you in a hole y'all couldn't run that pee-wee offense. Threw one right over the top and then Walter went 75 on a swing pass next possession. Nederland ran it but they killed us with the pass plays. Y'all have the same qb as last year and I've seen him throw, it's nothing to be excited about. Neither are his passing numbers this year. Trying to Vidor us to death is y'alls only hope and I think Riordan is ready. Y'all know what the twins bring to the table, but you will be thoroughly impressed with the defense and receivers. In Crosby, district opener, hated rivals, Riordan might run it up, 42-21 Coogs. Too much everything for y'all.
[/quote]

Now THAT is bulletin board material..thanks!!

BH 34
CHS 21

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1266964" timestamp="1347319351"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=102802.msg1266933#msg1266933 date=1347317015]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=102802.msg1266622#msg1266622 date=1347289368]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Now THAT is bulletin board material..thanks!!

BH 34
CHS 21
[/quote]

That's the effect of mind altering drugs........ ;D ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1266958" timestamp="1347318695"]
You dont think lumberton and nuevo leon was loaded with talent. I mean nuevo leon was just beat by a team that is like 2-32 in their last 34 games and lumberton had one win last year I think.
[/quote]

did you see a different score than i did? Nuevo beat Shoemaker 13-12

[quote name="cougar14" post="1266933" timestamp="1347317015"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Look coog you can try your Jedi Mind trick on someone else. Crosby athletes are sub par at best. You have a set of Twins and then the rest of the team ;D If Crosby was as explosive as you lead to believe then they wouldn't have poped a fire cracker on Ned. We have taken out Ned the last two years, so we know all about them.  We have delt with the Crosby speed plenty and have two district titles with the kitty cats in our district. Like it was said when we played last year the game meant absoulutly nothing, this year it does! Hope there are some Crosby heads Friday because BH is bringing the HAT 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1267063" timestamp="1347326542"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Look coog you can try your Jedi Mind trick on someone else. Crosby athletes are sub par at best. You have a set of Twins and then the rest of the team ;D If Crosby was as explosive as you lead to believe then they wouldn't have poped a fire cracker on Ned. We have taken out Ned the last two years, so we know all about them.  We have delt with the Crosby speed plenty and have two district titles with the kitty cats in our district. Like it was said when we played last year the game meant absoulutly nothing, this year it does! Hope there are some Crosby heads Friday because BH is bringing the HAT 8)
[/quote]Is Crosby still the dirtiest playing team in the district like they were two yrs. ago when we spanked em in their own house?

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1267057" timestamp="1347326184"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102802.msg1266958#msg1266958 date=1347318695]
You dont think lumberton and nuevo leon was loaded with talent. I mean nuevo leon was just beat by a team that is like 2-32 in their last 34 games and lumberton had one win last year I think.
[/quote]

[/quote]they got beat 38-24 and shoemaker had lost 31 straight games until last year. They were 1-9 last year and 0-1 until beating leon friday. Dont know were you got that score. Look at shoemaker website.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1267128" timestamp="1347329621"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=102802.msg1267057#msg1267057 date=1347326184]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102802.msg1266958#msg1266958 date=1347318695]
[/quote]

[/quote]they got beat 38-24 and shoemaker had lost 31 straight games until last year. They were 1-9 last year and 0-1 until beating leon friday. Dont know were you got that score. Look at shoemaker website.
[/quote]

I got it from Max Preps, but just when back to the web site and seen the correct score. They must not have been updated when i looked  ;) Shoemaker is going to state this year though ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1267137" timestamp="1347330082"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102802.msg1267128#msg1267128 date=1347329621]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=102802.msg1267057#msg1267057 date=1347326184]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I got it from Max Preps, but just when back to the web site and seen the correct score. They must not have been updated when i looked  ;) Shoemaker is going to state this year though ;)
[/quote]it was actually a good story you could tell the kids were excited for a win. I cant imagine losing 31 straight. I also cant imagine what tyler is going to do to leon particulary after getting beat frday and  losing their number 1 ranking.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1267063" timestamp="1347326542"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks BHFAN thats what real friends do. If your going to make bulletin board material it couldn't be much better.

Last Saturday I found this while driving near Crosby High School.  It has dog bites, Eagle claws, and horse shoe prints all over it.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/pinkpantherl.jpg/][IMG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/494/pinkpantherl.jpg[/img][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1267302" timestamp="1347358748"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=102802.msg1267063#msg1267063 date=1347326542]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks BHFAN thats what real friends do. If your going to make bulletin board material it couldn't be much better.
[/quote]

Glad I could help oh and tell the twins they are slower than our fastest cheerleader ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder