Hardin @ Tarkington Predictions?

cat001

Guest hardin01
Well, considering I have Hardin going 0-10, that would indicate that the Tarkington Longhorns will win this one.

Hardin has nothing for atleast 7 more years.

Hardin Hornets
State Champs 2020-2023

[quote name="cat001" post="1261015" timestamp="1346857723"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=102542.msg1260724#msg1260724 date=1346807289]
Hardin will win this game. Hardin is not a bad team.
[/quote]

I'm dissapointed in you Bobcat thought you'd go with the Horns in this one.
[/quote]
He just wants hardin to win because hd beat hardin lol but good luck Hardin!!

If Tarkington's QB is 1/8 of what you said then I predict Tarkington to win in a low scoring ugly game. HD just wants to act like everyone they beat is good, if they beat Kountze they will turn from calling them a globetrotter bball team to saying, well they are good team they have some good athletes and a guy who can run the ball. lol

[quote name="LP6" post="1262261" timestamp="1346972973"]
If Tarkington's QB is 1/8 of what you said then I predict Tarkington to win in a low scoring ugly game. HD just wants to act like everyone they beat is good, if they beat Kountze they will turn from calling them a globetrotter bball team to saying, well they are good team they have some good athletes and a guy who can run the ball. lol
[/quote]
Dont wry about hd beating kountze lol

[quote name="LP6" post="1262261" timestamp="1346972973"]
[/quote]Just worry about Liberty going 0-2.  ;) lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder