Kountze @ Hull Daisetta

BBfan061

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1263026" timestamp="1347044551"]
[quote author=CMurder75 link=topic=102445.msg1262975#msg1262975 date=1347041381]
The Shepherd team this year is far improved from last year. All im going to say.
[/quote]

They certainly had plenty of room.  (And, I bet you say more.)
[/quote]
I'll bite. A team that only had 5 seniors it's hard to expect to much.

Just talked to a kid who is a lion & is on varsity....He said first string will only play the first half...I asked him why and all he said it will be over by then... He said after watching film that HD doesnt have a chance even against the second unit.... After my chat with him Ive changed my opinion on this game as i said as bad as Kountze wants it to be, it doesnt sound as if they will keep there dogs in the game so it may be a little closer than i once thought.

[quote name="Hollywood24" post="1263125" timestamp="1347049725"]
Going to be a close one.
HD-28
kountze-13
[/quote]Well I will say hope your wrong,it's been fun this week going back and forth with H-D fans no bad feelings intended just a little smack talk...let's just hope for a injury free game and enjoy some good football.good luck to all.

[quote name="LocknLoad" post="1263141" timestamp="1347051235"]
Just talked to a kid who is a lion & is on varsity....He said first string will only play the first half...I asked him why and all he said it will be over by then... He said after watching film that HD doesnt have a chance even against the second unit.... After my chat with him Ive changed my opinion on this game as i said as bad as Kountze wants it to be, it doesnt sound as if they will keep there dogs in the game so it may be a little closer than i once thought.
[/quote]I promise that kid don't know squat...coach Franklin isn't taking no one lightly.

Guest incognito123
7 o'clock kickoff time. It's an early one. If you show up at 730, Kountze may have already quit!

[quote name="LocknLoad" post="1263141" timestamp="1347051235"]
[/quote]

This is idiotic. If Kountze is really thinking this way, they're going to get punched in the mouth in 2 hours.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder