Kountze @ Hull Daisetta

BBfan061

Ok being serious...  i dont wanna hear oh well if Kountze wins than wow just beat a 1A..when if hd wins ou know bobcat fans will be over joyed... its 1A and 2A.. not 1a and 3a..lets just say thewinner out right is better..now from what i hear hd is lacking speed.. thats not good.. Kountze will have plenty..Kountze wins by 3 scores +...watch out for #1 for Kountze ;-) he will get ya

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1259891" timestamp="1346722733"]
Ok being serious...  i dont wanna hear oh well if Kountze wins than wow just beat a 1A..when if hd wins ou know bobcat fans will be over joyed... its 1A and 2A.. not 1a and 3a..lets just say thewinner out right is better..now from what i hear hd is lacking speed.. thats not good.. Kountze will have plenty..Kountze wins by 3 scores +...watch out for #1 for Kountze ;-) he will get ya
[/quote]
Agree 100%

If 1A H-D is able to go 2-0 vs two 2A teams, that is pretty good. Beating bigger schools is a good thing. It's funny to me when people tell you all week you are gonna get beat, then you win and they say well you didn't beat nobody good. lol. I believe this game will be close, Kountze has a ton of speed and HD has a well oiled disciplined team unit. I believe turnovers will decide the game. I really enjoyed watching the swarming team defense of the Bobcats last week. Book ends Ken Lavalais and Kyle Hopkins are huge and strong at 6'3 230lbs and 6'3 250lbs. Darrell Lavalais and Tyler Drake are both head hunters at linebacker. Hill and Welch both are hawks in the secondary. Big Chris Taylor at 6'0 280lbs and Thomas Stanley 6'0 250lbs are beast on the line. H-D has some strong and powerful players. The offensive line fires off the line and opens good holes. Our speed may not be the fastest, but our players are disciplined and take aggressive good angles to the ball. Friday night will be fun to watch, I pray both teams stay healthy. Go Bobcats!

I think if Kountze can throw the ball then H-D might be in trouble. The secondary is a little undersized. If hardin would've stuck with the passing game they may have scored a few more TD's.
But with that being said i think HD win's this game against Kountze in a close one, i just don't see the offense HD runs blowing anyone out.

[quote name="HDcats0422" post="1260156" timestamp="1346769959"]
I think if Kountze can throw the ball then H-D might be in trouble. The secondary is a little undersized. If hardin would've stuck with the passing game they may have scored a few more TD's.
But with that being said i think HD win's this game against Kountze in a close one, i just don't see the offense HD runs blowing anyone out.
[/quote]Hill and Welch are solid corners. We will be ok. Ball hawks! That Hardin TD pass was perfectly thrown and caught.

Guest kountzemania
I love the fact so many give this game to HD Nation. Watched our kids today for a bit and they are the most talented group of kids Kountze has seen in years. If Kountze does not win Friday night than I am going be so surprised and disappointed. Plus I will feel so bad for these kids because they are good. My personal gut feeling is Kountze will win. I think they will have some stuggles because things are still new and they are adjusting. In the end Kountze Lions will hit and hit hard and the speed; you guys are in for a treat. If you are real football fans, then you just have respect the package! Good luck HD Nation because the pride is hungry and is coming to feed.

I have to agree with king...this is not Hardin and when Hardin plays Kountze they will The HD Nation back. Look guys this is simple HD may have some size but they are slow overall. Kountze flys around and will light your tail up! Had a friend on the Shepherd sideline and he said those kids were banged up...(but they had a ton heart). Seen film on HD as well and they are good size kids but not fast. Around the ends and over the top is the offensive game and on the defensive side, continue the gang tackle drill. Kountze wins! 35 - 14

HD coaches may want to mentally and physically prepare their team for Friday night.  It will be a rough game.  It will be fun...atleast for Kountze. Coach Franklin pushes these kids harder and harder each week. We will not get beat because we don't have gas left in the tank. We do need to get control of the personal fouls on the defense. Not saying its right but a little of that can be expected with such an aggressive bunch of kids!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder