Liberty darkhorse

[quote name="Back2swag" post="1252406" timestamp="1346077331"]
Liberty is a Darkhorse to win district and go deep in playoffs o. The shoulders of there 6'6 Qb
[/quote]

i thought the tall Fitz(something) kid transferred to Louisiana..... they have another QB that tall?!?!?!

Liberty is a Darkhorse to win district and go deep in playoffs o. The shoulders of there 6'6 Qb
[/quote]

Is this a joke?  No way they beat Coldsprings.  They may sneak into the playoffs behind Coldsprings and Huffman. Then, I believe, they get a first round match up with WOS.  Not winning that one either.  Have a good day. ;)

[quote name="truth_hurts" post="1252526" timestamp="1346082483"]
[quote author=Back2swag link=topic=102122.msg1252406#msg1252406 date=1346077331]
[/quote]

Is this a joke?  No way they beat Coldsprings.  They may sneak into the playoffs behind Coldsprings and Huffman. Then, I believe, they get a first round match up with WOS.  Not winning that one either.  Have a good day. ;)
[/quote]smh all of yall are negative. Let's just see how the season goes. I also heard that the Soph. QB Standish is way better than Fitz FYI. I can't stand Huffman fans at all. Yall have no class what so ever

[quote name="Ex-Panther" post="1253375" timestamp="1346184850"]
[quote author=truth_hurts link=topic=102122.msg1252526#msg1252526 date=1346082483]
[quote author=Back2swag link=topic=102122.msg1252406#msg1252406 date=1346077331]
[/quote]

[/quote]smh all of yall are negative. Let's just see how the season goes. I also heard that the Soph. QB Standish is way better than Fitz FYI. I can't stand Huffman fans at all. Yall have no class what so ever
[/quote]

Really? We have no class? Liberty fans are the ones that come on here and challenge people to fights and then get banned. Liberty fans have the least class in the district.

Guest incognito123
I still find it odd that all Liberty fans said all offseason was how good they were going to be due to Daniel Fitzwater, then when he leaves, they say that they won't miss a beat because his backup is better than he is!  It doesn't add up??!!

ALL liberty fans didn't say fitz was the savior. If you watch Fitz' hl tape a certain receiver made him to be honest. With that said, The St. Pius transfer doesn't have the arm that fitz has by far, but he does have a much better understanding of the game and is able to go through progressions much better than fitz. All that aside, the 6'4 mosley has burst onto the scene. Just ask the 7on7 coverage team (not sure exactly who did all the broadcast) NOBODY in the district (probably 3a period) can cover the kid in the redzone. Jones (2000 all-purpose last year) is back and better than ever. Antoine is still good and getting better. Robinson (legit 4.5 speed) is now also playing running back. Jones is also going to play corner this year -should be an all-state mention at the least. (Here comes the hate) Foster is now at lb. Stronger TEAM, not saying they're better off without fitz, but there won't be a drop off due to others getting better and much better personnel moves.

[quote name="Ex-Panther" post="1253375" timestamp="1346184850"]
[quote author=truth_hurts link=topic=102122.msg1252526#msg1252526 date=1346082483]
[/quote]

[/quote]smh all of yall are negative. Let's just see how the season goes. I also heard that the Soph. QB Standish is way better than Fitz FYI. I can't stand [b]Huffman fans[/b] at all. Yall have no class what so ever
[/quote]

Not a Huffman fan.  Don't really know where that came from.  I really hope Liberty is 10-0 when they get WOS in the first round.  I doubt they will be, they are not beating Coldsprings.  Also, I don't believe Standish is better than Fitz yet.  He maybe by the time he is a senior, but not yet.

[/quote]If Liberty does this I'll buy you a steak dinner. They couldnt beat Cleveland last your and if  they're looking past them this year they wont even make it to the playoffs.Cleveland IMO is the district darkhorse.Again its not about Liberty's talent but more about how can Deel get over the hump.He always seems to find ways to lose. :'(

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1253476" timestamp="1346192987"]
ALL liberty fans didn't say fitz was the savior. If you watch Fitz' hl tape a certain receiver made him to be honest. With that said, The St. Pius transfer doesn't have the arm that fitz has by far, but he does have a much better understanding of the game and is able to go through progressions much better than fitz. All that aside, the 6'4 mosley has burst onto the scene. Just ask the 7on7 coverage team (not sure exactly who did all the broadcast) NOBODY in the district (probably 3a period) can cover the kid in the redzone. Jones (2000 all-purpose last year) is back and better than ever. Antoine is still good and getting better. Robinson (legit 4.5 speed) is now also playing running back. Jones is also going to play corner this year -should be an all-state mention at the least. (Here comes the hate) Foster is now at lb. Stronger TEAM, not saying they're better off without fitz, but there won't be a drop off due to others getting better and much better personnel moves.
[/quote]Thank you bro..

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1253632" timestamp="1346204202"]
[/quote]If Liberty does this I'll buy you a steak dinner. They couldnt beat Cleveland last your and if  they're looking past them this year they wont even make it to the playoffs.Cleveland IMO is the district darkhorse.Again its not about Liberty's talent but more about how can Deel get over the hump.He always seems to find ways to lose. :'(
[/quote]

Point, but anyone at that game knows that liberty threw it away in the 4th.. hence the point you made. Reasonable argument.

[quote name="truth_hurts" post="1253587" timestamp="1346200302"]
[quote author=Ex-Panther link=topic=102122.msg1253375#msg1253375 date=1346184850]
[/quote]

[/quote]smh all of yall are negative. Let's just see how the season goes. I also heard that the Soph. QB Standish is way better than Fitz FYI. I can't stand [b]Huffman fans[/b] at all. Yall have no class what so ever
[/quote]

Not a Huffman fan.  Don't really know where that came from.  I really hope Liberty is 10-0 when they get WOS in the first round.  I doubt they will be, they are not beating Coldsprings.  Also, I don't believe Standish is better than Fitz yet.  He maybe by the time he is a senior, but not yet.
[/quote]

He's def. not better than fitz. Lets keep it real...

Why did it take this long for this thread? Liberty will get stomped this weeks and will get atleast 2 more in district. Liberty had no chance with Huffman or CS regardless of who was QB. They still have a chance to make the playoffs due to the weak sisters in the rest of the district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder