Jrs Top 5 Power Rankings after Wk 1

Swami

[quote name="VPATH" post="1252026" timestamp="1346028027"]
If I were Olexa or Beard from Lumberton I would issue a gag order for all the Lumberton posters. Olexa and Beard are class acts. Some of the other Lumberton guys, not so much! Let's remember we are talking about a bunch of kids that haven't even reached their teenage years yet. It takes a big man to make fun of 9 and 10 year old kids.
[/quote]

Hey VPATH....remember this:

[quote author=VPATH link=topic=43248.msg434955#msg434955 date=1223144751]
Its all about tha U, and U, and your Raiders, and your Canes got beat today! U can have your U, the Pirates will take the W!
[/quote]

Pot calling the kettle black?

Remember.....we can look at ALLLLL your post

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1251869" timestamp="1346011709"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=102095.msg1251839#msg1251839 date=1346008885]
[quote author=DawgsOfBlue link=topic=102095.msg1251760#msg1251760 date=1346004378]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=102095.msg1251754#msg1251754 date=1346004019]
Ktz will be at least the 2nd best team in the small school division.. Maybe 1st. They are very fast and shut png down. Png scored on to kickoffs other than that, shut down
[/quote]Get ready Bmt B. Ktz is bringing that shut down D to town!!
[/quote]
They better be ready... Beaumont 0-1.. Ktz 1-0.
[/quote]
I am sure Beaumont will bring their A game, just hoping for some sun that day. Our starters will be back for that game, looking forward to it.
The score doesn't tell it all.  That Bmt B team is gonna be good. I saw them scrimmage and I saw them play Saturday...they gonna give them Kountze boys a run for their money...
[/quote]

Hey hippy, if you read that post I don't think I said anything disrespectful about a Lumberton youth organization. I said you got beat today. Anyway, how do I go back and look at all my posts. I want to go back and read what you quoted, If I was disrespectful I will come and admit it.

[quote name="LHS ALLZONE" post="1252302" timestamp="1346069213"]
man oh man  ???  i agree lr33 just leave us out of this  and let football take care of its self and as for that scrimmage it was practice, both teams looked good.
only thing being choked out was chris and myself with our respectful players and there issues.
[/quote]

Head coach = Politically Correct...Way to play it safe!

P.S. White got choked out...

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1252039" timestamp="1346029382"]
[quote author=VPATH link=topic=102095.msg1252026#msg1252026 date=1346028027]
If I were Olexa or Beard from Lumberton I would issue a gag order for all the Lumberton posters. Olexa and Beard are class acts. Some of the other Lumberton guys, not so much! Let's remember we are talking about a bunch of kids that haven't even reached their teenage years yet. It takes a big man to make fun of 9 and 10 year old kids.
[/quote]

Hey VPATH....remember this:

[quote author=VPATH link=topic=43248.msg434955#msg434955 date=1223144751]
Its all about tha U, and U, and your Raiders, and your Canes got beat today! U can have your U, the Pirates will take the W!
[/quote]

Pot calling the kettle black?

Remember.....we can look at ALLLLL your post
[/quote]

Thanks Tragic...my sentiments exactly.  Besides, I haven't seen anyone making fun of ANY kids.  Just a bunch of squirrelly guys (like me) ragging on each other.  Lighten up Francis...

[quote name="VPATH" post="1252337" timestamp="1346073268"]
Hey hippy, if you read that post I don't think I said anything disrespectful about a Lumberton youth organization. I said you got beat today. Anyway, how do I go back and look at all my posts. I want to go back and read what you quoted, If I was disrespectful I will come and admit it.
[/quote]

I don't think it was that disrespectful.  I was just saying people are going to get on here and talk smack.  I usually try to keep mine to a minimum and just talk about facts.  Others like to brag and talk "smack" and thats perfectly ok by the rules of this forum. There are mod's that will take care of any rule breakers.

As for your question......go to your profile, then under your icon, look for "show post"....click that and you will find all your post.

Have a good one!

[quote name="hvac_setx" post="1252636" timestamp="1346089734"]
Does Vidor Black have the same coach as last year?  They did pretty well last year, so I'm wondering why nobody is considering them.
[/quote]
Vidor Black last year is now Vidor White...Yes they have same Coach!!

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1252758" timestamp="1346097782"]
[quote author=hvac_setx link=topic=102095.msg1252636#msg1252636 date=1346089734]
Does Vidor Black have the same coach as last year?  They did pretty well last year, so I'm wondering why nobody is considering them.
[/quote]
Vidor Black last year is now Vidor White...Yes they have same Coach!!
[/quote]

Uhm..so does that mean THIS year's Vidor White team has LAST year's Vidor Black team coach?  Or, yes, this years Black team has same coach as last year's Black team.  I;m confused

Guest BigCountry66
Lot's of good football being played.  I watched Lum Red and Lum White and of the two, I thought Lum White looked a little better.  Lum Red was lucky to win against a very good Bmt Blue team.  Bmt Blue will definitely be one of the last teams standing in the end.  It's too early to tell but it looks like at least 7 or 8 'big school' teams could win it all.  My prediction is that even the super bowl winner will have at least one loss.  There are just too many good teams.  It should be fun to watch.

[quote name="BigCountry66" post="1252808" timestamp="1346101286"]
Lot's of good football being played.  I watched Lum Red and Lum White and of the two, I thought Lum White looked a little better. [b] Lum Red was lucky to win against a very good Bmt Blue team[/b].  Bmt Blue will definitely be one of the last teams standing in the end.  It's too early to tell but it looks like at least 7 or 8 'big school' teams could win it all.  My prediction is that even the super bowl winner will have at least one loss.  There are just too many good teams.  It should be fun to watch.
[/quote]

I agree with you on 1 point...I thought LUM W looked a little better; however, LUM R wasn't lucky to win against BMT B. They beat them 20 to 6. If you take away the one big play score on the second offensive play of the game, BMT B got only one 1st down the entire rest of the game. You may have been at the stadium, but you must have spent too much time at the concession stand. Ask BMT B's coach how many yards they had after the one big play they scored on...under 40 yards from what I unsderstand...and that stat came from the BMT B camp.  You might want to stop looking at all the Mom's in the stands and pay attention to the field of play before making such an uneducated comment.  I will say that BMT B's Defense is a beast!  For LUM R to score 3 times on those boys means LUM R must be doing something right.  Olexa's LUM W is really good too. Like I always say, Good Luck to all teams.  Can't wait for the next foootball weekend.

[quote name="Gucci" post="1253118" timestamp="1346162020"]
Lum Jr white coach did prefer you and Ocha not to use his name ;D
[/quote]

Oops..forgot. From now on I shall refer to the head coah of the Jr White team by his Indian name..."He who walks unknown".  Kinda catchy, huh.  I have a lot of respect for Olexa and every other coach out there...these guys put a lot of hard work and effort into this, but sorry Chris...I gotta use your name when referring to YOUR team. LUM W is a great Jr. team that will be there come playoff time.

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1253130" timestamp="1346163320"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=102095.msg1253118#msg1253118 date=1346162020]
[/quote]

Oops..forgot. From now on I shall refer to the head coah of the Jr White team by his Indian name..."He who walks unknown".  Kinda catchy, huh.  I have a lot of respect for Olexa and every other coach out there...these guys put a lot of hard work and effort into this, but sorry Chris...I gotta use your name when referring to YOUR team. LUM W is a great Jr. team that will be there come playoff time.
[/quote]infatuated, obsessed, which is it??  :D

[quote name="Gucci" post="1253140" timestamp="1346164538"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=102095.msg1253130#msg1253130 date=1346163320]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=102095.msg1253118#msg1253118 date=1346162020]
[/quote]

[/quote]infatuated, obsessed, which is it??  :D
[/quote]

Not really sure...I'm seeking therapy. I'll have to update you when I find out.  Mostly I just like stirring up stuff...  ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33