Did they make you buy them?

I thought it was funny how the Vidor parents had on shirts that said Vidor Pirates Your parents come to watch us play.  They played the first 2 games of the morning and scored 0 points. 28-0 and 30-0.  Time to come up with a new motto. You parents come to watch you stomp our a$$.

[quote name="demons95" post="1251580" timestamp="1345985072"]
I thought it was funny how the Vidor parents had on shirts that said Vidor Pirates Your parents come to watch us play.  They played the first 2 games of the morning and scored 0 points. 28-0 and 30-0.  Time to come up with a new motto. You parents come to watch you stomp our censored.
[/quote]

At least they were wearing shirts...some even had shoes on!

I'm guessing it was a Lumberton fan who started this post, and it seems so funny that every year Lumberton seems to do so well in LITTLE LEAGUE, and lose the Varsity game to the Pirates. I wonder what shirt Lumberton will be wearing come October 12, when the Pirates beat them again. Good luck in Little League Lumberton

[quote name="americasteam88" post="1251777" timestamp="1346005302"]
I'm guessing it was a Lumberton fan who started this post, and it seems so funny that every year Lumberton seems to do so well in LITTLE LEAGUE, and lose the[b] Varsity [/b] game to the Pirates. I wonder what shirt Lumberton will be wearing come October 12, when the Pirates beat them again. Good luck in Little League Lumberton
[/quote]

Sorry pal...wrong forum.

[quote name="americasteam88" post="1251802" timestamp="1346006944"]
So where does atleast they were shirts on this forum go, if this is a little league forum.
[/quote]

Duh...the High School Football forum if you're referring to the 2 Varsity teams facing off. 

[quote author=Gucci link=topic=102088.msg1251809#msg1251809 date=1346007252]
Maybe the Varsity team should squat like their little legue teams
[/quote]

I'm not a big fan of the squatting offense...but it seems to work pretty well for those Lumberton kids and coaches.  Not all of the Lumberton teams have the squatters, though.

[quote name="americasteam88" post="1251826" timestamp="1346007920"]
No Smashmouth the shirt comment was made by you.
[/quote]

Comments about the Varsity teams have nothing to do with the STJFL games.  A funny comment about the Vidorians having on tshirts and even shoes at an STJFL event does...

Don't get your panties in a knot...it's a joke!

I think its funny how you turn a thread about Vidor parent shirts being inaccurate into a thread about varsity football ....let's see if you win next week then lets talk about how that somehow correlates to the Vidor varsity team. Just quit, you cant win this one...get over losing on week one, then get over your parent shirts being laughed at then go watch varsity play, maybe they will win.

Demon 95, smashmouth and Bradyb = internet tough guys. I love how you guys get on here and make fun of a YOUTH ORGANIZATION AND ITS YOUTH ATHLETES. And, I bet the parents didn't have a choice in what the shirt said. The parents are simply supporting their kids.

[quote name="VPATH" post="1252018" timestamp="1346027332"]
Demon 95, smashmouth and Bradyb = internet tough guys. [b]I love how you guys get on here and make fun of a YOUTH ORGANIZATION AND ITS YOUTH ATHLETES[/b]. And, I bet the parents didn't have a choice in what the shirt said. The parents are simply supporting their kids.
[/quote]

Shows their CLASS, or lack of........ :)

[quote name="VPATH" post="1252018" timestamp="1346027332"]
Demon 95, smashmouth and Bradyb = internet tough guys. I love how you guys get on here and make fun of a YOUTH ORGANIZATION AND ITS YOUTH ATHLETES. And, I bet the parents didn't have a choice in what the shirt said. The parents are simply supporting their kids.
[/quote]
You need to chill with all that. I only said that's how Vidorians are.. The other day at the board meeting someone made a joke about here in Kountze we don't wear shoes.. And I laughed.. I didn't cry about it.. And I'm not someone hiding behind a screen name, everyone knows who I am.. Not trying to be a tough guy. It's all fun and games. Don't make it out to be more than that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder