BISD Football?

Up until today, I was under the impression that we were going to be covering BISD football this year.  However, I saw a message on Jereme's facebook page that says he will be doing Rusk Eagle football.

So that I get can get our crawls correct as well as someone informing BISD, who I believe is currently harboring the expectation that we are broadcasting their games, can someone please inform me what the status of SETXsports and BISD football is?

It was my understanding from Jordan from our conversations the last couple of weeks that he has not talked with Dr. Saveat.  When I talked to Jordan yesterday, his new sales guy (whoever that may be) has not pursued anything within BISD either.

I spoke with BISD Assistant AD Ron Jackson yesterday at the West Brook scrimmage. I told him we still intend to broadcast BISD football games. He told me that he assumed we would be doing it and to move forward with the process. He told me he would speak with AD Rodney Saveat to confirm it but he said it shouldn't be a problem. We agreed that I will follow up with a call Monday morning to finalize it.

This is the schedule of games that I will broadcast for BISD:

Sept. 8    Saturday    PA Memorial @ Beaumont Ozen      7pm
Sept. 15  Saturday    Houston Lamar @ West Brook        7pm
Oct. 6    Saturday      La Porte @ West Brook                7pm
Oct. 19  Friday        Channelview @ West Brook            7pm
Oct. 20  Saturday      LCM @ Ozen                              1pm
Oct. 20  Saturday      Vidor @ Central                          7:30pm
Nov. 3    Saturday      LCM @ Central                            7:30pm

I will also do any BISD playoff games that do not conflict with Silsbee playoff games.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder