Lumberton vs GCM

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="1249572" timestamp="1345770613"]
LOL, those Pats have sure come up in the what, three years that they've been around. Man I feel bad for you guys, so delusional.
[/quote]

Year 5 for the Goose. 2 playoff appearances. Wer're not there yet, but we are own our way.

Hide and watch.

[quote name="CMON-MAN" post="1251703" timestamp="1345998802"]
Good positive attitude raidernaition and you call yourself a "raider fan"  that's the kind of fan that I don't want sitting by me at the games...
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with being a loyal fan...he didn't say he didn't want the Raiders to win.  He just said they wouldn't...and I would have to agree.  Sorry boys...

[quote name="tdavis9" post="1251859" timestamp="1346010779"]
more like gcm 60
lumberton 0
sorry no chance
[/quote]Get real, they may lack talent but not heart. I didn't see any quit in them last year and I don't believe you will see any this year either. If I we're you I would'nt count them out. ::)

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Red and Blue" post="1252285" timestamp="1346061857"]
gonna be a highly competitive contest. the boys will come ready for whatever the pats bring them in this one. im not gonna post a score, but it will be close. late TD gives the raiders the 17-14 victory
[/quote]

Not gonna post a score. You prankster.

From what I saw in the GCM scrimages.... you guys are crazy if you think they will beat Lumberton by some huge margin (60-0 or 35-7)... "Sure would be nice for the Raiders to go get a victory and then maybe we could get support from some of our own fans" (he said in his most sarcastic voice)... Its too early in the season to be so negative!!  Prove em wrong boys..GO RAIDERS!!

[quote name="Raider42" post="1252361" timestamp="1346074830"]
From what I saw in the GCM scrimages.... you guys are crazy if you think they will beat Lumberton by some huge margin (60-0 or 35-7)... [b]"Sure would be nice for the Raiders to go get a victory and then maybe we could get support from some of our own fans" (he said in his most sarcastic voice)... Its too early in the season to be so negative!!  Prove em wrong boys..GO RAIDERS!![/b][/quote]

Good post Partner...

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Raider42" post="1252361" timestamp="1346074830"]
From what I saw in the GCM scrimages.... you guys are crazy if you think they will beat Lumberton by some huge margin (60-0 or 35-7)... "Sure would be nice for the Raiders to go get a victory and then maybe we could get support from some of our own fans" (he said in his most sarcastic voice)... Its too early in the season to be so negative!!  Prove em wrong boys..GO RAIDERS!!
[/quote]

Not crazy, just a little too excited.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder