Rebel's New Scoreboard Coming On Friday

The new football scoreboard is due to be installed on Friday at Rebel Stadium. The poles have been in place for a couple of weeks and the scoreboard will go up. It should be fully operational for the Rebels season opener against Warren on August 31st.

It won't be a jumbo-tron by any means, but it will be one of the best you will find at a 1A school. A big thanks to Eastex Federal Credit Union for their assistance with the purchase of the scoreboard. They are truly great supporters of Evadale schools and all aspects of the Evadale community.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="1249354" timestamp="1345749703"]
The new football scoreboard is due to be installed on Friday at Rebel Stadium. The poles have been in place for a couple of weeks and the scoreboard will go up. It should be fully operational for the Rebels season opener against Warren on August 31st.

It won't be a jumbo-tron by any means, but it will be one of the best you will find at a 1A school. A big thanks to Eastex Federal Credit Union for their assistance with the purchase of the scoreboard. They are truly great supporters of Evadale schools and all aspects of the Evadale community.
[/quote]

I am aware of a good electrical company down in Beaumont - incidently, they have school campus experience - that you might consider for the installation.  Oh, I forgot, this is Evadale; your board has some sense.  Nevermind.

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1249402" timestamp="1345754517"]
[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=101969.msg1249354#msg1249354 date=1345749703]

[/quote]

I am aware of a good electrical company down in Beaumont - incidently, they have school campus experience - that you might consider for the installation.  Oh, I forgot, this is Evadale; your board has some sense.  Nevermind.
[/quote]I dont think Walker is available lol  :D

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1249402" timestamp="1345754517"]
[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=101969.msg1249354#msg1249354 date=1345749703]

[/quote]

[/quote]BAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAA ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder