Vidor/WO-S Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="venom33" post="1249697" timestamp="1345774774"]
scrimmage or not sounds like wos is struggling on offense!
[/quote]

Yep.  Too much hit and miss.  The big play has/will keep us in every game, but we're not sustaining drives in the two scrimmages.  It all centers around our QB play.  The same as last year.  It has to improve if we're gonna have any shot to make a run.

[quote name="Piratediehard" post="1249712" timestamp="1345775220"]
How many point did WOS put on BIG NED D? Reason asking is how they struggling , or is it they struggled tonight to get a score?? Sounds like they met up to a pretty good defense, give credit where it's due.. Good luck WOS!!
[/quote]
They put up 2 TD's against Ned's defense both if i'm not mistaken both those were pick 6's so i'm not taking anything away from Ned. But what i am saying is Vidor has scored more than Ned against WOS. Now that is something to talk about.  8)

[quote name="Holman" post="1249722" timestamp="1345775414"]
You can tell Nederland is all up in vidorfan's head. A thread about the WOS-vidor scrimmage and several posts mention Nederland.
[/quote]
That seems to happen when the two teams with the highest expectations out of the district scrimmage a same team who is just as good as them.

[quote name="Piratediehard" post="1249712" timestamp="1345775220"]
How many point did WOS put on BIG NED D? Reason asking is how they struggling , or is it they struggled tonight to get a score?? Sounds like they met up to a pretty good defense, give credit where it's due.. Good luck WOS!!
[/quote]

No disrespect to Vidor at all.  I'm pointing out a pattern with WO-S' offense that is continuing from last year.  I know it's only a scrimmage, but I thought after the good experience with 7 on 7 that we would show more signs of progress.  Vidor played hard and deserves credit for sure.

Congrats to Vidor on a good showing tonight.

[quote name="Holman" post="1249722" timestamp="1345775414"]
You can tell Nederland is all up in vidorfan's head. A thread about the WOS-vidor scrimmage and several posts mention Nederland.
[/quote]

Where is ur head?

Your so busy worrying about Vidor fan's u might need a glass stomach so you can see where your going....give me a break

[quote name="Piratediehard" post="1249731" timestamp="1345775708"]
HoleMAN I'm not worried about nerdland, I was referring to WOS offense struggling, that a poster posted.
[/quote]

Nor was I taking anything away from Vidor. Great job tonight Pirates!

I'm sure WOS will get it together on offense eventually.

Overall good, tough scrimmage. Vidor's defense is very quick and they blitzed quite a bit. Bulldog offense very good running the ball but really didn't throw the ball hardly. Not the Mustangs offense was so bad but at least 5 or 6 times when Vidor ran their backers up to the line of scrimmage we would move and get the penalty. Just seems like every time the Mustang offense got going they would be hit by penalties. We will have to correct that. Really didn't understand the unsportsmanlike penalty on Salter when both players were almost back to their huddle and 10 yards apart. Good luck to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder