Jasper/Marshall Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1247285" timestamp="1345385315"]
It is hard to tell from a scrimmage, but sure sounds like Barbay & Co. are off to a great start... I wish yall a good season, except the one game of course... ;D
[/quote]

Yep, scrimmages can be deceiving. I remember 2003 we looked horrible in scrimmages and not too great in pre-season and went on to the 2nd straight semi-final game against Burnet. That was a very special team. Then, a few years ago, we looked unstoppable in scrimmages and either we failed to make the playoffs or lost really bad in the 1st round - I can't exactly remember (mental block, LOL!).

[quote name="JB94" post="1247312" timestamp="1345390759"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=101723.msg1247285#msg1247285 date=1345385315]
It is hard to tell from a scrimmage, but sure sounds like Barbay & Co. are off to a great start... I wish yall a good season, except the one game of course... ;D
[/quote]

Yep, scrimmages can be deceiving. I remember 2003 we looked horrible in scrimmages and not too great in pre-season and went on to the 2nd straight semi-final game against Burnet. That was a very special team. Then, a few years ago, we looked unstoppable in scrimmages and either we failed to make the playoffs or lost really bad in the 1st round - I can't exactly remember (mental block, LOL!).
[/quote] It should be another interesting match up with the Dogs...good luck!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder