District 10-2A

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1244660" timestamp="1344894201"]
[quote author=Cougar4Life link=topic=101493.msg1244472#msg1244472 date=1344877093]
1. East Chambers
2. Newton
3. Anahuac
4.Woodville/kville
6.kountze
7.Hardin
8. Warren
[/quote] LOOOOOOL...you gotta be joking!
[/quote]

kvillefan i know its your first year on varsity and you are excited..that or smoking crack?

EC or Newton will take 1st spot. Write it down. Realistically, i could see kirbyville making the 3rd spot. But i believe anahuac will be a contender for it also.

Theres nothing wrong with rooting for your team faithfully or being optimistic. But before making all these bold predictions id wake up and smell the coffee.

1. Kirbyville wasnt good last year. at all. I dont see what is going to make that change much.

2. Newton has claimed every year that they are loaded and nobody will stop them until close to state. hasnt happened yet....in fact, they havent even won this district yet. Yes i do believe they always are loaded with talent and could go far...but until you actually prove something I wouldnt talk too much.

EC OWNS this district for now. they dont get much respect for it. and they dont talk smack or brag about it either. Hopin the "underdog" wins district again.

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="Cougar4Life" post="1244919" timestamp="1344973698"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101493.msg1244660#msg1244660 date=1344894201]
[quote author=Cougar4Life link=topic=101493.msg1244472#msg1244472 date=1344877093]
1. East Chambers
2. Newton
3. Anahuac
4.Woodville/kville
6.kountze
7.Hardin
8. Warren
[/quote]

kvillefan i know its your first year on varsity and you are excited..that or smoking crack?

EC or Newton will take 1st spot. Write it down. Realistically, i could see kirbyville making the 3rd spot. But i believe anahuac will be a contender for it also.

Theres nothing wrong with rooting for your team faithfully or being optimistic. But before making all these bold predictions id wake up and smell the coffee.

1. Kirbyville wasnt good last year. at all. I dont see what is going to make that change much.

2. Newton has claimed every year that they are loaded and nobody will stop them until close to state. hasnt happened yet....in fact, they havent even won this district yet. Yes i do believe they always are loaded with talent and could go far...but until you actually prove something I wouldnt talk too much.

EC OWNS this district for now. they dont get much respect for it. and they dont talk smack or brag about it either. Hopin the "underdog" wins district again.
[/quote]

Newton is loaded every year and they whoop Buna's butt on a regular basis too so.  Anyway back to kville I have seen every quarterback they have on the team and the only one who can throw a little bit is Jackson Gore the freshman but he is a freshman so i hope you don't expect him to lead you to the promise land this season.

Yes kirbyville wasnt very good last year and yes ill be glad to tell you whats going to change that!  First of all for the most part they are back healthy...last year they played with a primarly fresh and soph o li e..they are back they are big and they are hungry!  Second the addition of washington is going to have this defense discipline and scrappy!!  The swarm is back!  Im not sure where this team is going to end up in this district but i do know this is a complete different team from last year and much improved!

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1244930" timestamp="1344974738"]
[quote author=Cougar4Life link=topic=101493.msg1244919#msg1244919 date=1344973698]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101493.msg1244660#msg1244660 date=1344894201]
1. East Chambers
2. Newton
3. Anahuac
4.Woodville/kville
6.kountze
7.Hardin
8. Warren
[/quote]

[/quote]

Newton is loaded every year and they whoop Buna's butt on a regular basis too so.  Anyway back to kville I have seen every quarterback they have on the team and the only one who can throw a little bit is Jackson Gore the freshman but he is a freshman so i hope you don't expect him to lead you to the promise land this season.
[/quote]

mature. the typical newton comment....really doesnt matter to me that you beat Buna. Just sayin like the last 2 years you might be eatin some crow.

[quote name="Cougar4Life" post="1244959" timestamp="1344978579"]
agreed Ryker. I would like to see them do better. But EC and Newton will be tough..and Anahuac is usually pretty salty also
[/quote] i think anahuac is going to have a tough time with lose of barbay....i agree newton should be good all around but think ec is going to need more than just one back to beat kville and newton if kville def stays healthy

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1245471" timestamp="1345082994"]
[quote author=Back2swag link=topic=101493.msg1245386#msg1245386 date=1345067063]
Don't forget the schedule!  Newton has EC kirbyville and Anauhac all at home and Newton plays excellent at home.Just saying Could be a factor.
[/quote] Kirbyville plays great away!
[/quote]
Of course they do lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder