Hemphill Hornets 2012

If you have a kid with any sort of talent that can play QB then I say you line Twine up in as many different spots at possible.  Put him at T and let him run the ball.  Let him run jet sweeps and catch screens and bubbles from the slot.  Put him on the backside of trips and make the defense commit at least 2 defenders to him on the backside.  Just my two cents.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="tigerheart" post="1240623" timestamp="1343634461"]
If you have a kid with any sort of talent that can play QB then I say you line Twine up in as many different spots at possible.  Put him at T and let him run the ball.  Let him run jet sweeps and catch screens and bubbles from the slot.  Put him on the backside of trips and make the defense commit at least 2 defenders to him on the backside.  Just my two cents.
[/quote]

Very interesting and, possibly, very successful concept.

Guest momof2hornets
[quote name="pinelandflash" post="1240619" timestamp="1343623971"]
Any truth to the rumor that they're moving him from QB to RB? Just a rumor I heard where I work. If true, who would be QB? Just curious........
[/quote]

Wherever they put him, he is going to need others to step up and help, this kid carries the weight of the world on his shoulders because he loves competition. I'm not downing any player we have but seriously, if you suit up to play..... then give it all you got. We have unfinished business :)

[quote name="pinelandflash" post="1240619" timestamp="1343623971"]
Any truth to the rumor that they're moving him from QB to RB? Just a rumor I heard where I work. If true, who would be QB? Just curious........
[/quote]

According to the info that Coach Stanley gave me, Twine will remain at quarterback.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder