25-2A

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as it's a 5 team district with Kountze, EC, Hardin, Deweyville, and Anahuac I would say that Kountze and Hardin will probably be in and then just depends on how the schedule falls when you have to face Howell from Deweyville.  EC will probably be the 3rd team

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1236395" timestamp="1342475435"]
The only good ppl they had last year was the pitcher and catcher lol
[/quote]
Well every body is intitled to there opinon  That being said sometimes thats all it takes to win district is A good pitcher and Cather, But I think we had A lot more than that we just had no coaching at ALL

Howell is a very good pitcher and the McHenry kid is good as well.  Deweyville will have two good guys for sure to go through district play. Kountze will have two Soph. pitchers left and right...Franklin being the rt. and Marshall being the lt. Both these guys are 85 mph or better and that was taken by Perfect Game at East Cobb so that is not inflated.  Kountze and Deweyville should be a great match up!

[quote name="sport1971" post="1238956" timestamp="1343059328"]
Howell is a very good pitcher and the McHenry kid is good as well.  Deweyville will have two good guys for sure to go through district play. Kountze will have two Soph. pitchers left and right...Franklin being the rt. and Marshall being the lt. Both these guys are 85 mph or better and that was taken by Perfect Game at East Cobb so that is not inflated.  Kountze and Deweyville should be a great match up!
[/quote]
I agree. usually is when these two hookup lately. Should be another really close, competitive District race.

I think pitching is going to be a factor for sure but no matter what a team has to generate runs and be opportunistic when errors occur. It's all about execution in the game of baseball...a game full of failure and it's those who fail the least that win games...it's not rocket science...LOL!

Gives Warren the best pitching staff in the area...period...With Gray, Watts, and Williams...just nasty.
Gray - solid, brings the heat.
Watts - nastiest curve ball around. (Yes, [b]nastiest[/b]. Anytime a rt. handed curve ball can make a lefthanded ALL-STATE batter buckle his knees...Nasty)
Williams - Lefty and down right good.... 

Any one pitcher might be better, but for a series, this team is loaded. 

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1236723" timestamp="1342550277"]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=100935.msg1236395#msg1236395 date=1342475435]
The only good ppl they had last year was the pitcher and catcher lol
[/quote]
Well every body is intitled to there opinon  That being said sometimes thats all it takes to win district is A good pitcher and Cather, But I think we had A lot more than that we just had no coaching at ALL
[/quote]

So they have a better coach now?
All the coach bashing you do on a public forum is sad. Go get you a degree and get 'r done.

Guest kountzemania
Wow saw the two sophmores from Kountzeisd pitch, Marshall and Franklin.  SOLID with IMPRESSIVE VELOCITY. Should be fun to watch!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin