Thanks to SE Texas

We wanted to take this opportunity to thank the SPORTS fans of Southeast Texas for coming out to Provost/Umphrey Stadium last night to support YOUR high school players.  It was the most successful night so far.  It has grown way larger than we ever expected it to when we started three years ago.  We want to thank the Ford Dealers in Southeast Texas as well as Lamar University and the LU administration for their help.  We want to thank Chuck Langston for all the help he gave us this past week.  We had a great crowd and for the third year in a row the game was won in the last 4 minutes.  As the President of the Southeast Texas Coaches Association and Chairman of the All-Star committee I want to personally thank Coach Dan Hooks, Michael Broussard, Josh Smalley, Randy Crouch, Terry Pool, Bobby Lock, Toby Foreman, Eddie Dyer, John Davis, Lance Dale, David Martel, Nathan Byerly, T.J. Reed, Hiawatha Hickman and Terry King...these men were the back bone of the game.  You can not imagine how much work goes into this game and they are the reason it is done so well.  We would also like to thank Frank Middleton and Ernest Anderson for being our Honorary Captains, both of these young men have represented Southeast Texas with character and pride everywhere they have played.  We also want to thank the coaches, Jeff Matthews and his staff and Bryan Barbay and his staff, for a great week of practice and the players that worked well all week...it was one of the most fun weeks we have had.  Lastly I want to again thank the FANS that came out and supported this entire Southeast region.  With the money we raised we will be able to give more scholarships this next year and we plan to have a Christmas project for kids in Southeast Texas...I will keep y'all posted. Thanks one last time for coming through for the students and athletes in Southeast Texas, we are hoping that next year will even be better, Thanks, Coach Mark Foreman....retired and enjoying life.  God bless you all!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder