16u tryouts for LSU Changed Tryout Date - Wed May 30

With so many parents - players asking me to please change the date for tryouts due to the weekend holiday, we have moved tryouts for the Marucci Tournament at LSU to May 30, Wednesday Night 6pm at LEGACY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY HIGH SCHOOL.
Email me with interest and confirm your attendance.
Please help me pass this information to others who were planning on attending.
Thank you and see you Wednesday,
Chris.Fackler @ GMail.Com

16u team - 16man roster
Marucci Tournament at LSU Alex Box Stadium July 2-6(Mon - Fri)
Cost $30 to tryout.
Open to anyone 16yrs of age or under and this is a Monday - Friday tournament NOT effecting any weekend select teams you may already be playing for this summer.

GTB 16u Ballclub heading to LSU July 2-6

Coaches:
Jay Stone(PNG Retired) / Jesse Riojas (PA Memorial)

Roster
Chase Shugart - Bridge City
Ethan Franklin - Buna
Grant Anderson - WOS
Bradely Sowell - Dayton
Shane Selmen - Westbrook
Ryan Erickson - Lumberton
Grayson Padgett - Hardin Jefferson
Tryce Howard - Orangefield
Jonah Watts - Bridge City
Devin Roedahl - Westbrook
Matt White - Lumberton
Aiden Anderson - WOS
Aaron Edelmon - Hardin Jefferson
Austin Marshall - Kountze
Blake Lane - PNG
Brian Feltmen - Nederland

Team selected mostly on ability to impact the team at multiple positions with quality defensive range, arm strength, and athleticism.  Also selected them on their impact to the squad to accept their role as a lineup starters 8, starting pitcher(4), relief pitcher(4), and closers(2) and late inning defensive players at the corners and outfield.
We had a tremendous group show to workout as well as contact me from areas outside  of SE Tx, such as Dallas, Houston, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and even Florida. So we will now "Demand our guys to wear the "SETX Logo proud" as well as represent all of the 57 kids who inquired-workedout for us.
I want to Thank the 5 coaches-college player who were on staff to aid me with their insight evaluating these young men on the squad.
Now much work lies ahead to create a brotherhood among these 16 boys to be a TEAM.

Chris Fackler

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder