Big Sandy vs. Lovelady predictions/ Big Sandy wins!!

Should b a pitching duel for sure. Probably will b decided by who gives up the most costly walk. Lead off walks can b deadly. Teams seem to always b more aggressive when they don't earn the base runner. Big sandy will struggle at the plate they just haven't seen much top level pitching  They do have the perfect weapon for such a meeting which is mr Hendrix on the mound.  Look for the small things to make big difference ie mishandled balls pass balls missed cutoffs and base running mistakes. The team that gets the most at bats wins and I bet it's not more than 30.

[quote name="eagle fan 05" post="1222525" timestamp="1337120876"]
What kind of pitching does Lovelady have that BS has not seen?
[/quote]Well by the looks of it on Saturday....anything over 80.  I was told love lady has a lefty in upper 80"s.  not many teams have or have seen that this year. That's dominate pitching in our part of the world.

[quote name="eagle fan 05" post="1222525" timestamp="1337120876"]
[/quote]They have a lefty (T. Rich ) in the upper 80s that is commited to Texas A&M should be a good game .

[quote name="BSBBFAN" post="1222543" timestamp="1337123649"]
[quote author=eagle fan 05 link=topic=100003.msg1222525#msg1222525 date=1337120876]
[/quote]They have a lefty (T. Rich ) in the upper 80s that is commited to Texas A&M should be a good game .
[/quote] I'm still gonna go with Big Sandy by 2 .  Good luck wildcats .

I will explain things to you! I had to attend a benefit for my niece that was hit by a car in Onalaska.
The time of the game was originally announced to start at 2pm then it was set at 7pm. That would not allow me to drive to Huntington and get back to attend the benefit. Also, We planned the broadcast before we sold the broadcast and the sales weren't that good but, we were gonna do it anyway. We are carrying the game Friday night in Hudson.

Ken
KETX Radio 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33