GOOSE CREEK MEMORIAL VS. LIVINGSTON GAME 2 BROADCAST/Series tied 1-1!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="travelingcoachwife" post="1218628" timestamp="1336182440"]
Lions WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Even up the series.

Final Score

GCM 0
Livingston 1

Game 3 tomorrow at Atascocita at 2 pm
[/quote]

Thanks tcw!  That game can be heard here on SETXsports.com and KETX 92.3 Fm

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1218633" timestamp="1336182565"]
[quote author=travelingcoachwife link=topic=99693.msg1218628#msg1218628 date=1336182440]
Lions WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Even up the series.

Final Score

GCM 0
Livingston 1

Game 3 tomorrow at Atascocita at 2 pm
[/quote]

Thanks tcw!  That game can be heard here on SETXsports.com and KETX 92.3 Fm
[/quote]

No Problem!! 

To Goose Creek  shopping was not as good as yall thought it was going to be tonight with all of your comments from last night  and the unsportsmanship displayed to start the game tonight . It is ashame that a talented group of  kids is let act the way the did. All respect has been lost to the player and most of all to coach Rupp allowing it to happen kids will be kids but as a adult and coach that is  pretty sorry  just shows the class of a man  and the school and the kids he represents !

[quote name="LION DAD" post="1218720" timestamp="1336190166"]
G/C turn there backs to the Livingston player as they was getting introduced.Just goes to show the kid of young men they want there kids to turn into.
[/quote]

I was at the game didn't see anyone of GCM's player / players turn their backs to the livingstons players!!

[quote name="LION DAD" post="1218720" timestamp="1336190166"]
G/C turn there backs to the Livingston player as they was getting introduced.Just goes to show the kid of young men they want there kids to turn into.
[/quote]

Holy crap you have to be kidding me.  They turned towards their own fans as dugout while their own teammates names were being called.  Then turned back around for the Livingston players announcement and the national anthem.

We don't really want to talk about classless do we.  The ump had to stop the game to tell the Livingston players and coaches to stop insulting/cursing at the GCM players in the field.  They talked and ran their mouth since before yesterday's game.  So Lion Dad you really shouldn't be throwing any stones.

Good luck to both teams tomorrow. 

They did do it you can be in denial if you want  and if the umpire had to say something well at least it was handle by a adult  coach umpire  or whoever  unlike coach Rupp condoning what they did and yes they did turn back around  or the anthem

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="LION DAD" post="1218716" timestamp="1336189457"]
To Goose Creek  shopping was not as good as yall thought it was going to be tonight with all of your comments from last night  and the unsportsmanship displayed to start the game tonight . It is ashame that a talented group of  kids is let act the way the did. All respect has been lost to the player and most of all to coach Rupp allowing it to happen kids will be kids but as a adult and coach that is  pretty sorry  just shows the class of a man  and the school and the kids he represents !
[/quote]

I have known Chris Rupp long enough to know that you have no idea what you are talking about. He would never tolerate anything like you have described.

Enjoy your victory tonight. Your kids showed a lot of heart to come back and win a close game after last night.

Tomorrow is a new day Patriots.

Ok well it happened . My son and a few other have gone to some baseball camp coach Rupp put on and until tonight i felt the same way you do but tha changed tonight  because i saw it happen  .And yes i do know what i am talking about as you say it . We will enjoy the vitory tonight  just as yall did lastnight  our kids did show alot of heart tonight . You are also right tomorrow is a new day .

Knowing Coach Rupp, he is a fiery guy and demands alot of his players but it seems like after every GCM loss there is controversy. They appear to be the "Yankees" of high school baseball in the area. Everybody not associated with them loves to hate on them when they win or lose. The program has achieved a great deal of success for a new program and alot of that can be attributed to Coach Rupp in my opinion. We have all seen behavior from opponents that we don't agree with but it goes both ways most of the time. Kudos to Livingston on the win. Todays game should be a good one. Looking forward to the post game posts after this one regardless of the outcome.

I am a 20-4a guy and I know Rupp and I have spoken with him time and time again . This does not sound like him what so ever..Not saying anyone is pumping up what was done..He is a guy for the kids Hell he has spoken up for my son and we are from Nederland..Great win Livingston.. And good luck tonight to both teams

Hey lion dad you losing your respect for Rupp is garbage..That man is loved many and hated by few..The life of a great coach..I have shared the dugout with half those kids on the GCM squad and they are some classy kids..I have talked to them and they turned around while they were announcing yalls bunch because there BAYTOWN fans were taking pictures..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jameshardy123
    Newest Member
    jameshardy123