H-D Offensive System and Players?

[quote name="Hitch" post="1218177" timestamp="1336135096"]
Hardin is the only school district K-12 that is a recognized district in Liberty County and the only district that did not have a campus that was unacceptable.
[/quote]You better read that link. And that is not a true statement. H-D is recognized.

Daughter graduated from HD and had 31 college hours when she graduated.  She will finish college in 2 1/2 years from a highly aclaimed academic university.  Plays softball, golf and is on cheerleading team in college.  State champion in debate, college national finalist in debate.  Graduated HD.  Editor for Galveston newspaper graduate 2006 from HD. Not best school in area, but deffinately not bad either.

[quote name="eaba26" post="1219057" timestamp="1336269030"]
Daughter graduated from HD and had 31 college hours when she graduated.  She will finish college in 2 1/2 years from a highly aclaimed academic university.  Plays softball, golf and is on cheerleading team in college.  State champion in debate, college national finalist in debate.  Graduated HD.  Editor for Galveston newspaper graduate 2006 from HD. Not best school in area, but deffinately not bad either.
[/quote]Great post. H-D for it's small size, is pretty damn good at alot of things.  ;)

I will tell you right now I went from Devers to Liberty and then moved to H-D and there isn't a difference in the academics. I actually made a perfect score on my Social Studies TAKS and commended on all of them. A smaller school is actually better because the teachers get to spend more time focusing on the kids who need help and who want help then a bigger school. Our number 1 in the class right now will graduate and go into college as a Junior her first year out of high school.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="EastTxguru" post="1222038" timestamp="1336999815"]
Wait till the summer workouts start!!! Come August those young men will be in top shape and ready "lay the leather" to their opponents!!! You will be amazed at how much stronger and faster everyone will be!!
[/quote]

+1

[quote name="EastTxguru" post="1222038" timestamp="1336999815"]
Wait till the summer workouts start!!! Come August those young men will be in top shape and ready "lay the leather" to their opponents!!! You will be amazed at how much stronger and faster everyone will be!!
[/quote]

Lay the leather, did you just ride up on your 10 speed and pull your helmet out of your pocket? I think you mean "lay the composite plastic" or in some cases the refurbished plastics...

Lay the leather, did you just ride up on your 10 speed and pull your helmet out of your pocket? I think you mean "lay the composite plastic" or in some cases the refurbished plastics...
[/quote]

Really?? They aren't made of leather any more?? Thanks for the intelligent post...if your team is on their schedule next year you will wish they had pillows on their heads when they put a few "slobber Knockers" on you!!!! ;D

[quote name="BOBCATPARENT85" post="1223663" timestamp="1337351005"]
I am very proud the Bobcat team for next year.  They are already working hard. These guys are coming together as a team. There are several BIG boys on the OL this year.  Stanley, Hopkins, Ben, Taylor..The last time I looked 11 players were on the field not 1 or 3.
[/quote]
LOL

Guest incognito123
[quote name="LP2012" post="1223714" timestamp="1337355694"]
[quote author=BOBCATPARENT85 link=topic=99555.msg1223663#msg1223663 date=1337351005]
I am very proud the Bobcat team for next year.  They are already working hard. These guys are coming together as a team. There are several BIG boys on the OL this year.  Stanley, Hopkins, Ben, Taylor..The last time I looked 11 players were on the field not 1 or 3.
[/quote]
LOL
[/quote]

Let me guess...Daniel Fitzwater...blah blah blah....Ryan Melton...blah blah blah....Jake Vaught...blah blah blah....Liberty has the greatest offense in SETX...blah blah blah....We could compete with WB or Memorial....blah blah blah. 

Your argument is old....

Actually I was referring to one of the kids that was named I know him and he is one of the goofiest kids I have ever met and it cracks me up to see his name put out there lol no disrespect intended. However, as to the win something try winning two district ball games then come talk to me until then you have no room to talk.

Guest incognito123
Are you implying that I have some connection with the HD football program?  I do not.  Maybe 20 years ago, but certainly not today.  I am simply referring to your constant banter about how great Liberty is and they haven't won anything.....EVER!  I see your name implies that you are a senior this year, I wish you guys well, but quit talking about how good ya'll are and whatnot when you don't even compete.  Sheesh!

I have said liberty is a good team... Never great. In fact I have stated several times that they are decent. Which they are. They are a decent 3a team that can every now and then put together a solid team. I have never said or imagined that we could play with Westbrook and all of them. The potential for a great team is there, but we will not find out until pads come on

[quote name="incognito123" post="1223975" timestamp="1337390571"]
[quote author=LP2012 link=topic=99555.msg1223714#msg1223714 date=1337355694]
[quote author=BOBCATPARENT85 link=topic=99555.msg1223663#msg1223663 date=1337351005]
[/quote]
LOL
[/quote]

Let me guess...Daniel Fitzwater...blah blah blah....Ryan Melton...blah blah blah....Jake Vaught...blah blah blah....Liberty has the greatest offense in SETX...blah blah blah....We could compete with WB or Memorial....blah blah blah. 

Your argument is old....
[/quote]LMAO!!!!!!!!  ;D :D :) Great stuff!

[quote name="BOBCATPARENT85" post="1223663" timestamp="1337351005"]
[/quote]LOL!! I was simply giving a preview and talking about what system we might run. The players I listed will be key for our team next season. I realize by your number of posts, that you are a rookie and new to the forum. If you would be patient, everyone knows I have been writing on here about the Bobcats for years. Those players you mentioned would eventually get talked about. Yes... it takes a team to be successful, not 4 players. Easy killer, don't be so quick to blow up and jump to conclusions. I love the Hull-Daisetta Bobcats and playing there was the best times of my life. Remember that the players you mention will one day be upper class man and the leaders of our team, just like the 4-5 that I talked about. GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder