Does this bother anyone else.....

Guest incognito123

If you are talking about the article about the liberty center, it would benefit you to know that the article was a reprint from the school newspaper that was written by a high schooler. Also it does not say that he recieved an athletic scholarship here is the link.

http://www.thevindicator.com/sports/article_060650e2-8f3f-11e1-a651-0019bb2963f4.html

As a father who has kids in College and thankful for any help. Scholarships come in many shapes and sizes. I am sure you are worried about them implying it’s a full ride. If they get $10.00 off a text book then that’s a scholarship. Don't put too much thought into it and just be happy for any child that gets to play at the next level.

[quote name="jenks" post="1216771" timestamp="1335884899"]
As a father who has kids in College and thankful for any help. Scholarships come in many shapes and sizes. I am sure you are worried about them implying it’s a full ride. If they get $10.00 off a text book then that’s a scholarship. Don't put too much thought into it and just be happy for any child that gets to play at the next level.
[/quote]

This ^^^^^^^^^^^
Well said, Jenks.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="jenks" post="1216771" timestamp="1335884899"]
[/quote]

+1

Guest incognito123
You guys mustve declined the opportunity to read my original post.  Otherwise you wouldn't be assuming that I was not happy for kids getting a chance to play.  Once again, I was one of those kids.  I got a partial choir scholarship to go where I went to play.  Never sang a note while I was there.  Articles in the paper talking about me playing d3 football never once mentioned a scholarship because I never told the article author that I got one......because I didn't.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin