Anahuac 7 on 7 State Qualifiers Tournament May 19- slots open, 3A and below

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here is the Pool Schedule for the Anahuac 7on7

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg201/scaled.php?server=201&filename=ana7a.jpg&res=landing[/img]
[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg526/scaled.php?server=526&filename=ana7b.jpg&res=landing[/img]

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1219236" timestamp="1336345091"]
Really wish H-D would play. Good for the kids.
[/quote]
For once I agree. Even though H-d was a run heavy team, you can always work on passing no matter what offense you run. FOr example, Anahuac was lined up in the wishbone, which gained a lot of laughs from the sidelines, but it makes since, because even in the running offenses sometimes you have throw.

[quote name="Sunshine11" post="1225352" timestamp="1337788827"]
I attended the 7on7 tournament all day Saturday and Not one time did I see Anahuac line up in the WishBone.. You should learn the difference in Split back, and the WishBone
[/quote]
Actually for your information, when Liberty played Anahuac in the league on one thrusday the lined up in the wish bone for a few plays, also the spent some time in the I and splitback. They may have decided to get out of the wishbone on Saturday because it did not have a lot of success, as to I can do nothing, with all of your amazing football knowledge, your pop warner team must be so raw that they win the championship every year. back to the band

[quote name="Sunshine11" post="1225457" timestamp="1337801975"]
Yeah.. So back to the band you go.. So where do you get your football knowledge from???
[/quote]
First off the band comment was directed at I can do anything 2nd I am very aware of the difference in the splitback and the wishbone as I said I was not paying much attention to the varsity as I was watching the liberty jv play and get murdered so all I saw was a glance and parents talking about Anahuac running the wishbone I was misinformed and being that all I could see was the back of the Anahuac offense I could not tell that there was only two backs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tarige
    Newest Member
    tarige