HF @ HJ Predictions

looks like HJ is playing with a chip on there shoulder and playing baseball this year, different looking team to me, shut out the predicted 3rd place team and stayed with in 7 points of the 1st place team also 6th in state? I think HJ might surpise a lot this year, Go Hawks.

[quote name="Critter" post="1204575" timestamp="1333161713"]
Ooooops..... So 2 district games and zero points .... And they still play BC & Silsbee!!!!
[/quote]

How do you score "points" in baseball?  ;)  Not looking good for the Horns.  Somethings got to get them going on offense, stranding runners and not getting those timely hits are really hurting them this year as district has begun.  Good luck tonight vs OF!!

[quote name="Critter" post="1204575" timestamp="1333161713"]
Ooooops..... So 2 district games and zero points .... And they still play BC & Silsbee!!!!
[/quote]

It's a good thing all those freshmen left. They may have messed up the chemistry of HF's offensive juggernaut.

[quote name="The Boog" post="1204757" timestamp="1333215973"]
[quote author=Critter link=topic=98272.msg1204575#msg1204575 date=1333161713]
[/quote]

It's a good thing all those freshmen left. They may have messed up the chemistry of HF's offensive juggernaut.
[/quote]
HF is a good team they had opportunities to win both those games and simply didn't capitalize in crucial situations. They have plenty of talent and plenty of ball left to be played. I don't think the freshman that left would have made a difference. They would be on jv

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1204692" timestamp="1333203834"]
If the freshman Lefty threw against HF, Coach Erickson has a diamond in the rough. Someone post his name. HF is a solid team. On paper the experts have Silsbee and Bridge City battling for 1st but after 1st week all have a shot for a spot.
[/quote]his name is Aaron Edelmon

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder