Is it just me?...

[quote name="uandme08" post="1202291" timestamp="1332798534"]
Don't count my Panthers out just yet although we are used to being the underdog. We have more than just Jakobi coming back plus you never know who just may make a special appearance. Yes, losing Trey will have its effects but we shall return lol.....
[/quote]
I wouldn't count anyone out of that district, it seems every year any team can compete, especially with the fact that most of the schools are so close you never know when your starting RB can become the starting RB of one of your district opponets lol.

[quote name="LP6" post="1203159" timestamp="1332962844"]
[quote author=uandme08 link=topic=98090.msg1202291#msg1202291 date=1332798534]
Don't count my Panthers out just yet although we are used to being the underdog. We have more than just Jakobi coming back plus you never know who just may make a special appearance. Yes, losing Trey will have its effects but we shall return lol.....
[/quote]
I wouldn't count anyone out of that district, it seems every year any team can compete, especially with the fact that most of the schools are so close you never know when your starting RB can become the starting RB of one of your district opponets lol.
[/quote]That's not accurate at all.  UIL policies wouldn't even allow that. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder